Delia: your okay sweetie

TW: panic attack

y/n pov:
   I don't remember much before the last 5 minutes, all I know is in this moment I'm rocking back and forth between my bed and my wall. Hot tears are sliding down my cheeks and I'm digging my nails into my shins.
"Fuck! Fuck get out please!!!" I whisper scream to myself.
I'm having a panic attack over something I can't remember, when I get into this mindset and start freaking out I can't remember what started it which makes it even harder to calm down.
I just wish Delia would come find me.

Delia pov:
The girls are watching a movie when I come out from my office. I've worked way to long today, I guess a movie would be nice. I step through the door and look for y/n.
Huh? y/n loves movies, that's odd. I stand back and think about why she wouldn't be down here. Maybe she's upstairs? I find myself walking up the cold staircase. I wrap my arms around myself to keep the cold air from getting through my thin blouse. I knock on y/n's door, with no answer I slowly open it. Nothing? y/n isn't in her room, I step inside and walk into the attached bathroom. Again nothing.

Y/n pov:
I see Delia's feet from the wall under the bed. I try and speak but nothing comes out, she walks into the bathroom and comes back after a few moments.
Please Delia look by the bed! Please I need help! I watch as she starts to leave the room, silent tears puddle next to my cheek, I use my strength to lightly kick the wall. My foot feels heavy and it barely makes a noise.

Delia Pov/
I'm walk through the door and into the hall right as I hear a small thud behind me. I turn around and walk back inside. She's in here! I scan the room before I lock my eyes on the bed. I run over and I'm met with a shaking y/n. She's crying and her eyes are shut tight.
"Oh sweet girl, oh baby!" I crouch by her head and run my hand through her hair. "Darling darling please. Im here now, what wrong?" She slowly opens her eyes and stares at me. I touch her arm and she flinches. She's so cold...

Y/n pov:
Delia's here- oh thank you. Thank you thank you. I stare up at her still shaky. "Delia... I'm so sorry." I whisper crying.
"Baby what's going on?" She asks me her voice soft and safe. "Can I hold you?" She speaks.
" Yes..." I say quietly. She picks me up and holds me in her arms. Her back leaning against the wall, she brushes my hair with her hand and whispers to me that it's okay. Slowly but surely after copying her breathing and her wiping my tears of my cheeks. I start to calm down. I let her rock me and listen to her heart.
After I've calmed down she picks me up and puts me on the bed, taking off my shoes and shall. Under the covers I go with Delia laying in the bed next to be. My head lays on her chest. And that's where I fall asleep.