𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊

sorry for typos in advanced ♡

☆°°•☆

Out walking down the rows of apartments, hearing annoying children yell, and even see some carry around things you wouldn't expect to see them in public with

Out walking down the rows of apartments, hearing annoying children yell, and even see some carry around things you wouldn't expect to see them in public with. I stroll through the neighborhood that i've been used to my whole life. I see memories that are light and dark.

I grew up in a neighborhood that isn't so wealthy. A bunch of delinquents run around and not many people love being around here because of it. Late night fights, sirens every other day, yelling, screaming. It's certainly not the best place to be at night.

Walking with me is Hanma and D'iarra, us three have always been together. We stop at the store, I breathe out smoke and drop the cigarette from my mouth.

"Ravyn, stop. You know how you get it." Hanma warned, taking the cigarette, I laughed.

"I don't know why you smoke, shit is ugly." I look at him with my jaw open and he smiles widely.

"Okay and I don't know why your dumbass wears those glasses when you can clearly see." I say which makes D'iarra laugh.

"D'iarra shut up! At least I can see." He mocks her prescribed glasses.

"Sheesh, that sounded racially motivated. Is it because I'm black?" I lean my face on her shoulder and start laughing as Hanma just walks away from us, clearly not bothered.

He rolls his eyes holding the door open for me in the store.

We gather up snacks and the usual before heading back out to his car. I jump in the front seat and grab the aux before he gets to it.

I hear a low growl come from his lips, annoyed with me for the day.

We went to hang around after we came from the store. We have this spot we always had as kids that didn't really change much for us now. The old busted arcade we were used to; home of the Headless Angels. Valhalla. Valhalla was part of the infamous gangs in our area that ran many people out of their homes to new places to live. We went there because Hanma was one of the Captains of this gang so he kept a lot under control. After a while of hanging we heard some commotion by the main entrance and went to check it out.

"Look, I just came to see if my boy was here then I'd be on my way." yelled a guy I've never seen before. He was fine as hell, though.

"No you're not! Get that Toman member out of here!," One yelled and it was followed by a line of yelling. Everyone was shocked at the next movement.

The mysterious boy lifts up his shirt revealing a gun in his waistband, "You wanna do this the hard way, or the easy way? Tell me if he is here and I'll be on my way, Hanma." Hanma laughed at the Boldness coming from the man. Everyone else was frozen in fear because they never had to result in guns for most fights. He motioned someone and they brought in a man, pushing him all the way to the front.