𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

After my encounter with Draken, I was debating whether to tell Hanma or not

After my encounter with Draken, I was debating whether to tell Hanma or not. My mind was doing cartwheels. He is definitely a type to vitiate anyone he comes in contact with. The way he felt so intimidating. I stood my ground but that ground definitely seemed as though it could crumble at any given moment.

I enter my apartment and head to my room, Han is asleep on my bed with little snores slipping from his mouth ever so often. He looks so cute.

I shut the door and maneuver into my room. I walk over to Hanma and straddle his lap. Leaning forward I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head in the crook of his neck.

I hear him shift and feel his hands land on my bottom which travel upwards toward my back and under my baggy sweater.

His grip tightens as he uses his strength to push me up, looking into my eyes. His eyes express want and pure desperation right now.

"Where did you go?" he asked stretching, he groaned when he cracked his stiff back and shaked his arm to regain it's feeling.

"To the store," I responded, sitting my black bag beside him. I reached in it, taking out a starburst and throwing it at him and he flinched.

"Damn, thanks." He snapped, I laughed bitterly.

I sat on my bed beside him and laid back, resting onto him once again. I grabbed my remote from my nightstand and turned through the channels. An old black sitcom was playing so I watched it.

"Ravyn?" Hanna spoke, my attention was automatically turned towards him.

"Yes?" I answered.

"I have work tonight" He squinted.

"No. I have it tomorrow night though." I corrected myself.

"What? When did they change your schedule?"

"Today."

He sighs and runs his hand across his face.

"It's just- I don't want you to run into Draken or anyone. A lot of Toman members have meetings there at night." He admitted solemnly.

Boy if you knew what just happened.

"Oh no, I'll be fine." I stammered, a subtle smile found it's way on my face.

"Okay but, just be careful, alright?" He laid his hand on my stomach,  rubbing it assuringly..

"I will, I promise." I laughed.