𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

We got the info about Kazutora from Kisaki

We got the info about Kazutora from Kisaki. Apparently, Kisaki wouldn't tell Draken if he asked, so he made me do it. It was easy getting it from him. Draken was sending me to do the shit he is too scared to do..

"The computer is waiting," Draken said, handing me a key; I got out of the car and made my way to the house. I walked towards the door and I was immediately rushed with fear. This can go one of two ways.

We learned that Kazutora put everything on a single laptop in the office.

"Go in." Draken blankly said through the earpiece.

Niggas love rushing me.

"The office should be down the hall on the right. Go in there and just use the hard drive and upload as much as you can to it. I'll be right back."

"The fuck you mean you will be right back."

"I am gonna take this car somewhere and with this car I will come back." He deadpans.

"Smart ass."

"I can still hear you."

"Nigga I know."

"Man, I am gonna enjoy working with you." He laughs and I hear the engine roar.

"Hey, what's up." A medium height guy with a smile full of bright whites opened the door, he was wearing sweats with a red shirt. His hair is  peach colored complimenting his tan complexion. He has curls going across his head full of hair. You can see subtle bags under his eyes but they seemed normal. I stop in my tracks and nearly jump out the window.

"I am guessing you are the pretty little thing I heard about from Draken." His smile is still bright.

"Great, didn't know he was still there." Draken sneered into the mic; I jumped a bit.

"Ugh- Yea I'm here for him."

Now I have no clue if he was setting me up for failure or not. What is his purpose for me doing this aside from being an asshole?

"What was that?" They asked.

"Sorry, I'm here for Draken. He has some business to take care of and so do I" I smiled.

"Right, I go by Kawata, come in." I walked in to see a nice set up in the front room.

I looked around admiring the house as I followed him to the kitchen. He pulled a seat out from the table  for me; I thanked him and took a seat. He moved himself opposite of me.

"So, I'm guessing you're here to talk about what Kazutora did and what I need him to do." He started; I nodded. "Before we get to that, how did you get involved in this, girly?"

"Oh right! That is why he is still there, Ha" Draken says in the mic.

Stupid ass.

"I honestly don't know, I was just close with Kisaki and he started telling me all this stuff and I kinda had to watch my back because of everything I knew." I smiled.