X

After walking through the walls, I manage to find my way outside of the building, but what I see makes me gasp.

What happened to all the market places and the clothing stores, the butchers and the bakers?

All I see now is tall buildings. Skyscrapers. What are skyscrapers doing here?

Suddenly, I hear the ear splitting noise of sirens and I see at least 10 cars sorround me.

As I begin to panic, people walk out of the vehicles and try to get closer to me.

"Miss Hopesfield, please remain calm, we are here to help you" One of the men says as he steps even closer.

He has on an eyepatch and he is wearing all black. To be honest he looks rather intimating. As if I would believe him.

"We are here to help you, we can explain to you what's going on, we can help you. We can give you whatever you want" He says

"Steve" I say in a quite voice

"What?" He asks as everyone grows quiter

"NO YOU CAN'T GIVE ME WHAT I WANT. THE PERSON I WANT IS DEAD" shout as it's suddley silent as the tears start to fall. "I don't know who you are or where I am, but I know what I want... And he's gone" I realise all at once. The heart break I felt feeling so fresh that I begin to wonder how long ago it happened.

I cry even harder as I fall to my knees. He's gone. Steve left me, he died in glory, but he left me in sorrow.

*3rd persons pov*

As Cassy falls to her knees in the uter heart breaking realisation that Steve is gone forever, a blonde haired man tries to run to her, but he gets stopped by Furys hand.

"She could be dangerous, Cap, I don't know who this Steve is, but shes clearly heart broken, she could explode on you, its best to stay back" He says, but he doesn't listen

"I think I know who she's asking for" He says as he runs past the man with the eyepatch and walks to the women.

*Cassys pov*

Crying, I faintly hear someone stop behind me.

"Cassy?" The voice says and I gasp. I stop crying, not daring to turn around in fear of my heart breaking again.

"Steve?" I ask as I slowly turn and I see him.

I cry as I rush up to him and he tightens his arms around me as I cry into his chest.

I'm only half aware of the muttering of voices and sounds of pictures being taken around us.

I pull back as i look at him.

"I thought you were dead?" I ask, still not quite believing my eyes

"I would never leave you" He says as he pulls me closer and our lips attach in a kiss.

It's only a short one as we both pull away, hearing a cough from behind us.

We turn to see the eye patch guy standing behind us as Steve wraps his arms around my waist and I lean against his back with tears stained on my cheeks as I hold him closer, not wanting to let him go again

"Umm... Care to explain?"