Ueno Park

The place mentioned in this chapter is a real place in Tokyo and the picture is also real :)

And sorry it took a few days but this chapter is nearly 2000 words and I kinda slept through most of my free time the past few days too oops

TW: pills (pain meds), eating

Previously...

"I'm kind of tired..." The brunette murmured, yawning. Dream turned the tv off, continuing to run his fingers through George's hair comfortingly.

"It's alright, if you need sleep, then sleep," Dream encouraged. "I'll be right here. Rest up, George."

{Dream}

3rd Person P.O.V.

Dream woke up to loud knocking on the door. George mumbled in his sleep, curling up a little. The blond carefully moved George off of him, getting out of bed to answer the door. But when he went out to the hallway, nobody was there.

"Hello?" Dream called, hearing absolute silence. It was unsettling, in a way. He looked around, about to retreat back into the room, when something caught his eye.

On the door was a slip of paper, which Dream grabbed and took back in to read.

He frowned. George's allotted time in the Olympic village was over, just as Dream's had been. He wasn't quite sure what to do about this, neither of them had a place to stay, but Dream wasn't sure he was ready to leave yet.

Well, he wasn't sure he wanted to leave George. The gymnast had won his heart in the past week and a half, and it would hurt to watch him go.

But ultimately, it was up to George. If he wanted to stay longer, Dream would too. If he wanted to go home, Dream would say goodbye to the brunette with a heavy heart.

He glanced over at George, sleeping peacefully on the bed. Dream sighed, setting the paper down. He would tell George when he woke up. No use in disturbing him now.

Dream climbed back in bed, curling himself around George. He carefully wrapped an arm around the smaller boy, avoiding his ribs. Dream fell back asleep easily with his face in the crook of George's neck.

~

The next time Dream woke up, it was because of George. The brunette was shaking his shoulder gently, trying to coax Dream out of sleep.

"Dream, get up," George murmured. The blond stretched, hitting George with his elbow. The smaller boy let out a soft yelp, grimacing.

"Mm, sorry," he apologized. Dream was still cuddled into George, taking care to avoid his sensitive ribs.

"It's fine." George let out a quiet sigh, turning his head to lean against Dream. They laid like this for a few minutes, a comfortable silence hanging in the balance.

"George?"

"Yeah?"

"We have to leave..." George frowned, moving away to look Dream in the eyes.

"What?"

"Remember how I had to be out of my room, so we moved over here?" George nodded, eyebrows knitting together. He could already see where this was going. "Well, you're supposed to be out by today..."

"Great..." George muttered, sighing. He leaned his head back against Dream's, humming to himself. "What do you want to do...?"

"It's up to you. Whatever you want, George, we can work something out," Dream responded. George stared up at the ceiling, and Dream stared at George.