Epilogue

so... this is it... this is the epilogue...

kinda sad that its ending already, but I'm excited to start a new project soon! might be a week or two before anything gets posted, but it'll be up sooner than you know it! and with that, on with the story...

TW/CW: scars, eating, kissing

Previously...

"No I like it. Just unexpected." He giggled softly, leaning back into Dream.

"So... is that a yes?"

"To becoming boyfriends?" George giggled, biting his lip gently. "Yeah."

3rd Person P.O.V.

It had been about three months since the Olympics ended, early fall season. The wind was warm, and the air had a slight chill to it- well, chilly for Florida, anyway.

After that night under the fireworks, George and Dream had parted ways- with a promise to meet up again in Florida a week later. So, George headed back to England, and started packing up his things. Niki came over to help, and the two friends shared a lovely goodbye at the London airport when the day came.

George arrived in Florida quite a few hours later, exhausted and jet lagged from the new time difference. Luckily, Dream was there to pick him up- quite literally- and take him home.

Home.

George had never expected that living with Dream in Florida would feel so natural. But despite being in a completely unfamiliar country, George didn't feel like it was scary, or overwhelming, because at the end of the day, Dream would always be there.

~

After he had been in Florida for a month, George was finally able to get his cast off. His ribs were still healing- but they hardly bothered him anymore. Dream took him to the doctor's that day, and was there to see the cast come off. George was disgusted at the sight of his wrist, pale and sickly looking, with small scars from surgery standing out against the skin.

And when George got home, he was quick to hop in the shower, relieved to finally get rid of the thick cast. And slowly but surely, George's wrist began to look healthier, until the only reminder of what happened was the scar left behind.

Eventually, George was given the all-clear to start training again, but he declined the opportunity. He had spent far too much time practicing his gymnastic routines, and not enough time socializing and living life.

Dream, of course, was happy to live life with George. He did continue training for the Olympics, but managed to cut down his hours so he could be with George more often. Both of them were loving it, going out every once in a while, staying in and watching movies together, playing video games...

Eventually, George got bored of not having anything to do. He never really had any hobbies, since gymnastics was his entire life. He picked up gaming fairly quickly, and even started streaming- just small, friendly streams that Dream would occasionally join him for.

His channel started to grow, and suddenly, George was making a real income. He also started going to online college classes, and was currently working on earning a computer science degree in his free time.