Chapter 8: The remembrance

When the initiation ceremony finished, everyone went home to prepare for the night's banquet. Akash together with his friends Saggi and Sevshiva went home together with Rudra.

"Uhm, should I call you master now Rudra Sir?" Akash asked Rudra.

"Don't call me Master yet until you undergo my initiation ceremony for discipleship. Anyways, I need to meet your Mom. There is something I need to give her in which I believe belongs to her." Rudra replied.

"What is it? May I know about it first?" Akash asked politely.

"Sorry but no. . . " Rudra replied while raising his head up a little bit facing towards the sky.

"You better not know about it for the meantime up until you finish your personal training. . . ". Rudra added.

"Oh okay Sir. . . ". Akash replied politely.

"Hey Akash, are you really going with that weird guy?" Saggi asked whispering to  Akash.

"Yes . . . shh" Akash whispered in reply.

"Okay Boys, I've been thinking about this. . . Saggi and Sevshiva, I'll visit your houses later because I will take you along with Akash." Rudra said while smiling.

"Wow! I didn't expect that one!" Sevshiva said.

"That's cool! At least I won't feel the boredom in training alone." Akash said.

"Well, you'll be training all by yourself. After I give my instructions, you will train all by yourself. That's for your self-mastery. The same goes with your friends. . . " Rudra replied.

"You need to undergo such training in order for you to have a better understanding of your own self. Without such, you'll be driven away and totally deviate from the path . . . " Rudra added in a sudden change into a serious tone.

"Am I not at risk of deviating from the path if you will just leave me alone?" Akash asked with a confused mind.

"That's why I have to teach you the precepts and the preliminary instructions for you to follow first so you'll be guided." Rudra replied.

Finally, Akash arrived home together with his friends and with Rudra. Akash then ran inside their house and told her Mom about Rudra's visit. After few moments, Akash together with his Mom- Amaya then came outside to meet Akash's friends and Rudra.

"Namaste!" Rudra greeted.

"Namaste!" Amaya replied while holding her both hands together and slightly bowing down her head.

"I came here to give you something..." Rudra said while slowly walking towards Amaya and Akash.

Rudra walks towards Amaya and Akash while getting something out from his pocket. That thing that Rudra took out from his pocket was a pendant made from a piece of wood which shapes like flame.

Rudra halted and then said "This is the thing that I found in an isolated island in the west. I took it and have recognized the characters written in it. The characters looked derived from Brahmic and Devanagari letters so I took it home with me. I then asked one of our elders and inquire about it, that's when I knew that the characters written are from Sulat-Baybay, the new standardized writing system of Sri Visjaya Empire prior to its downfall long time ago". 

"I believe the characters written can be read as 'Amaya' the wife of Agkati". Rudra added while handing the pendant to Amaya.

After hearing what Rudra said, the confusion can visually be seen upon Amaya and Akash's faces. Both of them are aware that Agkati wore a necklace that has a pendant the same with what Rudra has found. The eyes of Amaya then suddenly grew weary, feeling worried and she's about to cry when:

"I felt something about that pendant and it's pretty unusual to be found in an isolated island. That's why I asked some help from the oracles that live in our village and tried their powers of looking inside the item's memories . . . " Rudra suddenly said in a more serious tone of voice.

"Whoah, is there such power?! I never thought objects can carry memories too!" Saggi interrupted.

"It's so amazing that there are people who can access memories of objects! Can they also read the memories of a living person?" Sevshiva then asked.

"Yes! They can read the memories of the past held by living and non-living things. . . " Rudra replied.

"With that being said, I saw the story of the pendant since it was created, until it was given to someone and up until it was dropped by its bearer. . . " Rudra then added.

"So you've seen where my Dad was?!" Akash then asked with sadness and excitement.

Amaya just stayed silent and didn't move. She was about to collapse realizing that the pendant given to her by Rudra is actually the pendant owned by her husband Agkati. She is wrapped with confusion and worry that's why she took the courage to ask Rudra what happened to her beloved husband.

"So Rudra Sir, what happened to Agkati?!" Amaya asked humbly and is about to cry, showing her longing for her husband that's been away for years.

"That's why I am here. I will tell you the story that happened to Agkati. To tell you honestly, Agkati is already not in this world anymore . . . " Rudra said in sad voice.

"What do you mean?! Do you mean to say that he's already dead?! My dad is already dead?!" Akash asked while about to cry.

"No, he is still alive. Or I should say, he was alive by the time he left this world. . . As to what happened to him after departing this world, that thing is what I don't know yet. . . " Rudra answered.

"He followed the divine dharma chair to where it was sent by Azaz the demon. . . that's why I said he's not in this world already. To where Agkati went, I can say it's an unknown dimension, an unknown world. It is possible to enter into such dimension as well it's just that you boys aren't ready yet". Rudra added.

"Can you tell me how did my Dad knew that the divine dharma chair was thrown into that different world?" Akash curiously asked.

"What do you think?" Rudra then questioned Akash.

"My Dad met Azaz the demon?!" Akash exclaimed.

"Yes you are right! Agkati fought Azaz the demon. He knew that it was the demon who threw the divine dharma chair into another dimension that's why he did his best to find Azaz the demon to fight him. Yes they fought but your Dad Agkati almost lost his life but unexpectedly, he as well knows how to open the portal to another dimension, the portal to where the divine dharma chair was sent. He used it to escape from the demon that's why he was miraculously spared". Rudra said.

After hearing the story told by Rudra about Akash' father Agkati, do you think Agkati totally  spared himself from the wrath of the demon Azaz? Let's continue the story on the next chapter.

---------------------------------------

End of the chapter 8. To be continued..
I release new chapter every other day, so add this novel to your library or reading list so you won't miss out!
---------------------------------------

If it happens that you like my novel, please follow my social media channels.

This novel is brought to you by:

My NFTs! Collect them at: https://opensea.io/sepiroth-x

- ifastnet, your web hosting and domain registration needs that offers super fast SSD drives for FREE! Host your website now at https://ifastnet.com/portal/aff.php?aff=27832

- Strong Future's International, the world's # 1 affiliate program.
Start building your online business for free!

Join my team at https://www.joinmysfiteam.com/19848219

- If you like to support this novel, please consider becoming a patron. https://www.patreon.com/vajrayogiii