Chapter 6: The Man with rudraksha beads

"Are you talking about me?"

While the crowd is busy listening to the reports of the three Yogis, those words suddenly heard by the crowd and took their full attention.

"I never thought going in and out in this kingdom is just a piece of cake! I guess you should do some penetration testing sometime to ensure your kingdom barrier serves its purpose properly."

The man robed in white slowly descending and visibly can be seen by the whole crowd.

"Hey that's the man! He was the one that we saw yesterday!" Saggi exclaimed.

"Indeed he was the one that we saw yesterday, the man with rudraksha beads around his neck... He is that man" Akash then added.

"Greetings! People of United Sri Visjaya Kingdoms! I come in peace." The man said.

"I came here after I saw the vision given to me by Lord Shiva. I would want to meet whom he called, 'The One'". The mysterious man added.

"So, who are you and where do you come from?" The sage Bagwis then asked.

"You can just call me Rudra. That's how I call myself and I came from one of the islands across the western seas". The mysterious man replied.

"You mentioned Lord Shiva, are you an enemy or a friend?" The sage Bagwis said in reply.

"That depends on how you perceive me and your perception about me depends on my words and actions." The mysterious man named Rudra said in reply to the question of the sage Bagwis.

"So, who is that person whom Lord Shiva called The One?" Guru Mawais then asked Rudra.

"That boy named Akash". Rudra answered in a single tone voice.

"I am observing him for over a month now and I have chosen to reveal myself today because the time is near. That boy Akash must be trained by me in the secret arts passed down to me by my Masters which are taught by Lord Shiva himself in the past." Rudra added.

"Hmmph! How can we trust you?! Words are futile without proof!" The sage Kidlat exclaimed.

"You can take on me, 3 versus 1 and I will prove you my point" Rudra replied.

"Haha! So you're not just a scheming con-man but rather a braggart fool? A single Sage is very powerful and you're even willing to take on three of us?! You must be having a death wish! " The sage Bagwis exclaimed.

"Then show me. . . " Rudra intimidatingly said in reply to what Bagwis told him.

"Grrrr.... Don't blame me for this!" The sage Bagwis angrily replied and then powered up, causing the surroundings to be blown away by gushing winds showing his power.

As the sage Bagwis powered up heavily, the swooshing wind starting to gush heavily and the crowd starting to get panicked.

"Tell me Siklab, can I have your permission to fight this man?" Bagwis asked the sage Siklab.

"Okay, just don't get yourself hurt". Siklab replied while making a sigh. "Sigh, this man really, he always likes to fight!" Siklab added.

"Haha this will be quick! I'll finish this soo-" while Bagwis is just about to finish what he is saying, Rudra suddenly flicked a leaf towards Bagwis and made Bagwis evade that fast approaching single leaf thrown by Rudra. The leaf then hit a tree and after few moments later the tree exploded including the surrounding trees around it.

"What the! What kind of power was that?!" Bagwis exclaimed.

Everyone stand in awe, amazed with how amazing that power was. Using a single leaf, Rudra made everyone thought how powerful he is at that very moment.