Chapter 9 : The Banquet

Everyone is gathered in the palace of King Bradhna for the banquet in celebration of the newly initiated Yogis. Everyone is excited for the new journey they are soon to undertake. It's part of the culture of the "Mang-ah Visjaya" that once a Yogi is being initiated, he is going to experience living a life outside his family, often together with his Guru, to learn about life and to hone their powers.

 It's part of the culture of the "Mang-ah Visjaya" that once a Yogi is being initiated, he is going to experience living a life outside his family, often together with his Guru, to learn about life and to hone their powers

"Whoah! It's really fun to see clans of different families are gathered here tonight!" Saggi exclaimed.

"Is this the first time you see such a huge crowd belonging to different clans of the kingdom?" Sevshiva asked.

"Well, I can't blame you Saggi. It's not everyday we'll see something like this. .  ." Amaya said cheerfully.

"Good thing you're back in your own self now Amaya. . . That's good!" Rudra said while tapping the right shoulder of Aakash as they walk slowly towards the palace of growing crowd.

"I managed to hold myself and I felt hope suddenly came into my being after you told me Agkati could still be out there somewhere in another dimensions. If he is alive, that means there's a chance for us to meet again!" Amaya said as she raises her head towards the direction of the palace gate.

"You're right Mom! I'm looking forward to see Dad again! It's been a while now since I saw his handsome face!" Akash said in a hopeful voice.

"Good thing that you still can remember your Dad's face Aakash. It'll make search for him much more faster. I know someone who knows the ancient art of tracing spirits. . . . " Rudra said in response to Akash.

"Hmmm the name of the skill sounds cool. . . what does it do?" Shevshiva said curiously.

"Yeah, it indeed sounds cool! It's the first time I heard it too boys." Amaya said in response.

"You should be careful of trying to learn those ancient arts by yourself. I believe, they can cost you so much and some of those ancient arts can consume all of your prana and drain you dead." Amaya added.

". . . but I heard my Grandma mentioned something about the ancient arts. She mentioned that there's someone who knows an ancient art among the clans that are living within the united kingdoms. It's just that Grandma didn't mention anything about as to which clan and who exactly possesses such high level of knowledge and skills. . . " Shevshiva said in response to Amaya.

"Hehe, I must say, it's not something you should have interests upon at the moment. Remember, you Boys just got initiated and you still have lots to learn from your Guru who's going to handle you. . . " Amaya chuckles in response to Shevshiva. 

"Uhm isn't it Mom, Dad mentioned something like an ancient art when I was a kid?" Akash asked his Mom, Amaya out of curiosity while thinking deeply . . .

"Hehe, you must have misunderstood your Dad or something. You know him, he has lots of stories to tell! He's a wanderer even before we met. Surely he heard lots of stories about it." Amaya chuckled again seems like trying to divert everyone's attention to the topic.