Prologue

"Aang! Please don't leave!" Audrie yelled while running to the sky bison stables. He didn't respond. "Aang, please." Audrie pleaded. "Audrie, I'm sorry, but you just... you wouldn't understand" Aang said while airbending himself onto Appa. "Understand what...that the fate of the world is in your hands, that your the Avatar. What don't I understand !?" Audrie said while becoming mad and sniffling. "I'm sorry" is all he said before he left on Appa. After that, I ran to my room and cried myself to sleep.
----------------------------------------------
"Audrie wake up, wake up" someone said shaking my shoulder. "Wha- Monk Gyatso wha- what's going on?" I said a little confused while yawning. "Hurry young one, we have no time. The fire nation is attacking; we have to get you to safety." he said in a rush. My eyes widened. We ran to the main hallway. People screamed, tried fighting back, and then became wounded and burned. "Monk Gyatso!" I screamed as he almost got hit by a fireball. "Audrie." He said in a rush "You must run, go to Aang's room and open the closet, press the arrow on the wall and follow the hidden tunnels to a secret room. There you will be put into the Avatar state. Now,GO!" I did everything Monk Gyatso said to do and soon found myself in the spirit world.
-------------------•••••----------------------
I will update every week. I hope you will continue to read this story
LUV you all, puppy0dog0eyes😘❤️
VOTE, COMMENT, AND LIKE