Chapter 8

"So, this is the training area. Ya like it?" I asked while they stared in awe. "So, show me what you know." I said while sitting down on a freshly made throne of ice. "Wow. I want one!" Aang yelled while making him one. "yeah... No." I said while throwing a fireball at his chair. He screamed and jumped up while I laughed my head off. "That was not funny!" Aang yelled at me while he failed to hold back one of his goofy grins. "Okay. Show me what you got." I instructed. They took stances. I walked over to them and moved their legs and arms in the right position. "Katara, shift your weight into your core. Your not an earth bender. Your element isn't stubborn and hard. Water flows and is breakable." I instructed. She did as I said. "Now bend." I said.
They both pushed and pulled the water which made a huge wave they moved to another stance. But instead of the water following it came at me. I got soaked. I got so soaked I swear I saw Princess Ariel and Ursala swim past me. Then I heard a chuckle and laughing. I turned and saw Hakodan, Yue, Sokka, and Karta all laughing at me. I glared then smirked. I made a ball of all the elements and threw it at them all of them dodged except Pakku who was coming up the stairs. It hit him in his foot. He tripped and fell and screamed like a little girl. "Sorry!" I said sheepishly when he walked up to me and had a very angry look on his face. "Why are you teaching her?" He asked spitting venom when he said 'her'. "She should be in the healing hits with the other women." "You said you would teach her. And I can teach her if I want. You don't control me and what I do, who I teach, and everything else in my life!" I yelled. He looked unmoved. "Will you continue to teach her?" "Yes I do." "Well then,......"
--------------
Cliffhanger ppls!!!!

Hi people of wattpad who actually read my book!
How are you?
How am I? Thank you for asking! I'm good, busy with school, but good!
Vote comment and like and all that other good stuff!! ~✌️💜💩