Chapter 7

I looked at Aang when we got to my igloo and saw he was about to explode with questions. "Hold on little twin bro, one question at a time." I said. "Why'd you say little. I'm the older twin." Aang asked. Oh Aang, I love you but THINK sometimes. "You were frozen at 12 therefore you are now 112. I was preserved at 17 and now I'm 117. But we were born twins so now I'm the older twin." I said all jolly like. He blinked and asked if we were still twins. "Of course we are. And we'll always will be." I said in a comforting manner. He smiled at that. "How'd you survive?" He asked. "Here is my story. Four Years after you left, the High Monks took me to the sanctuary. I know you saw it already when you went with your friends. I saw the Avatar lineage and was confused. They then told me that I could bend all four elements and go to the spirit world. That I was the Avatar." I said while raising my voice. "I was scared. I thought you had died leaving me to be the Avatar. I thought I would be killed because of the war Fire Lord Sozin was starting. But then one day I went to visit a friend. Her name is Marsa. She was a descendent of a lion turtle. She taught me how to bend a little earth and fire and also How to see auras." I said "oh yeah and what's your names. I'm Audrie by the way." I said to the girl and boy. "Oh um this is Sokka, my older brother, and I'm Katara. We're from the Southern Water tribe. Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you. Would you like me to teach you some water bending in a bit?" I asked. "YES!! I mean it would be an honor to learn from the Avatar." I chuckled at her. "Sokka, Yue is in the castle. Come on you two." I said. "How- how'd you know I wanted to go find Yue." Sokka asked confused. "I'n a girl. I know you like her. She likes you. But there's one problem that I'll let her tell ya. Cya when we Cya!" I said while walking out with my brother and his 'friend' followed me.