CHAPTER 3 BABY LETS GO

short chapter but 

IM BACK WRITING 

THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER

I promise I did not abandon this..

Link shook his head. The boy didn't even recall events prior to today.. All he remembered was the flames swallowing his town. He shut his eyes, he wanted this to all be some fantasy dreamland. Link kept blinking, but to no avail he wasn't dreaming. All of this was real.

He sat up, Zelda was waiting for him patiently, although she disliked waiting, she seemed more nervous and worried for Link, he wasn't in the best condition after all. Link carefully latched to Zelda's arm, he stumbled across the floor boards. Eventually they made it to the table. The place looked awfully stylish, nothing seemed out of place, it was almost like a kingdom.. Strange there weren't any neighbouring kingdoms when Link was in his hometown.

Zedla sat comfortably on one of the cushioned chairs, her arms folded. "Ahem.." she started, "Link this is Ganon, he is the one that saved us.. When the village burnt.." she mumbled the last part, treading lightly on her next choice of words.

Link narrowed his eyes, he squinted looking at the strange figure, this Ganon seemed so familiar, like from another lifetime. He cursed the thoughts out of his head. Why was he so familiar?

Ganon forwarded his gaze to Zelda not even eying the boy once. "That is correct," he took a glance before averting his gaze.

"I feel like I beat this kid up in a different lifetime." Ganon was zoning out, not paying attention to any of his surroundings. Sure he day dreamed about the TRIFORCE a little too often, however this was completely absurd of him.. His behaviour, no, his merciful behaviour. Ganon couldn't even stand himself, he was practically having a battle with his thoughts.

"Are you okay?"

It was Zelda.

Ganon peered back at her, with a quick nod he continued.

"Yes.." he gathered his thoughts together. "You two were the last of the village.. I couldn't save the others." he spoke so calmly, it was making Link fume.

Lies. LIES. GOD DAMN LIES.

Links fists balled up, he knew others were dying at the time.. He could hear the screams. It pissed him off so much, they wouldn't leave him alone. What made Link more enraged is the fact that this, RANDOM MAN, was spitting lies with his own tongue. He wondered why Zelda isn't bothered at all. His mind started swirling, both Zelda and Ganon thought his head was a giant bomb at this point, ready to explode.. However they weren't wrong.

Link stood up, keeping his ground with wobbly legs. "You lie!" he spat, his fists had gone pale from how much he had them balled up, he didn't let his grip go. Ganon certainly paid attention to him this time.

"Pardon?" was all that came out of his mouth.

Link almost seemed paralyzed with shock, how could this man be speaking so calmly?

He jerked his head at the figure towering over him. Link didn't back down.

"You heard their screams.. You knew there were more people!" he shouted, his voice scratching, like nails on a chalkboard.

Zelda gasped, she took a step back, frightened at the sight in front of her eyes.

Ganon had Link by his shirt collar at this point. Both were fuming at this point. Neither had backed down.

Ganon threw Link at one of the wooden walls.

Colliding with the wall, Link was sure he had gotten slivers from the crash. Some of his wounds had probably re-opened. Vision going blurry, he grasped onto the wall for support, trying to get back to his footing. He felt small compared to Ganon.

Ganon, still towering over him, spat back into Link's face. "I told you, there were ONLY you two LEFT. listen to me boy, you will NOT talk back to me in MY house, understand?"

Shoving Link to the wall he stared down at the helpless kid.

'Why do i feel like ive done this before?' Ganon questioned his intruding thoughts.

Link was choking on tears, and blood was sputtering up his mouth.

Ganon let go in disgust, Link slid down back to the flooring.

Zelda gasped, taking her hands off her mouth, she stood in front of Link for his protection.

Ganon turned away, leaving the room.

Link had passed out.