Chapter One;

Chapter 1;

Present Day;

Third Person POV;

Ganondorf had been on his stallion, hithering, and thithering, for hours now. To be blunt, he was disorientated for a neverending time. All at once, he came to a halt. A scorching village ahead, a fire raged the streets. His blazing optics narrowed. "Hiya!" Ganondorf snapped, the stallion had promptly regained its pace, racing down a hill towards the village. The wind picked up and flushed itself into Ganon's way, just a little more. The man had kept an expressionless gawk plastered onto his face until that is, the firestorm was fore to fore with him. Ganon clenched his teeth but this wasn't going to stop him. He kept steering towards the town, avoiding as much fire as possible. At length, Ganondorf had reached an opening inside. He steadied his horse and kept a leisurely pace. More fire had roared. Suddenly a wail of pain was shouted across the valley. Ganon stopped, hesitant he headed into that direction. With ease, he slowly entered the area he had apprehended the screams. After a bit of probing Ganon had almost given up, he did confess to himself, it was all just in his memories and what-not. Ganondorf groaned with exhaustion, he was about to exit until...

There it was. Or there they were. A dirty blonde haired boy, gruelling to save something. No, once again it was someone. It seemed to be a blonde girl, the two looked related. Ganon guessed that something here had burned down the village, and these two were left behind. Ganondorf scoffed observing the boy slowly jerk his head up towards Ganon. Dismay painted his face, this time, briskly trying to hoist up the burning branch over his sister. But to his avail, the log didn't budge. "Hmph." Ganon watched with satisfaction, it was amusing to him to see the boy drastically fail. instantaneously, tears streamed down the boy's face. He shouted something along the lines of "Sister! Sister! Please get up!! We need to go!". His voice cracked until eventually, he collapsed beside his unconscious sibling.

Ganon huffed unimpressed, he rotated around, but he stopped. The boy was trembling behind him. He was desperate. "Please.." he cried, shakingly. Ganon ignored him for a few moments. "PLEASE!" he yelled more desperate this time. Ganon finally stopped, he felt a sharp pang of empathy? for him. The boy fell to the ground too weak to move. Ganon slowly hopped off his horse. He strode by the boy, Ganondorf sauntered towards the girl. Flames surrounded them all. All in one fresh stride the log was taken off her. The brother's slots gaped wide open, he turned around in one swift motion. His sister was finally free. The log thumped another way and the girl was once free again. The brother wheezed in relief, he tried to extend his arm to reach his sister, but the slight breeze knocked him down. He was already weak from the start. Ganon sighed, turning to the boy and girl. The pang was back...

This is a shorter chapter than the rest its just sort of an intro next chapter will come soon!

I hope you enjoyed it!

-A random pirate