Coming October 31, 2021

I'm starting a new series titled The Wicked Entanglements Series.

The first book is based off of my one-shot My Husband's Best Friend. The second book will be based off my one-shot Payment Upfront. The third and final book will involve a new couple that will be introduced during the first two books. 

Here's the blurb for book one: 

Bri and Noah have been together for ten years, married for seven. They're life together feels like a fairytale, true soulmates. But that hasn't stopped the feeling that something is missing, for Bri anyways.

Cole is Noah's best friend. Bri met him the same night, at the same party, she met Noah. The men are polar opposites, nothing a like. One's the boy next door and the other is the one your mama warns you to stay away from. But Bri can't help herself.

What begins as a torrid sexual affair with her husband's best friend, the man who stood next to them at their wedding, the man whose name is on the witness line of their marriage certificate, quickly spirals into something much deeper, something she can't deny is... love. How will she tell Noah? How will she tell her two small kids? And she's so sure it's love, why is she also still madly in love with her husband?

But, when Noah refuses to let her go, she ends up in a relationship she never dreamed possible. Two lovers. Two soulmates. And when the door to repressed feelings finally opens, will there be room for three?

If you can't wait until October to read it, join my Patreon and have exclusive early access for just one dollar a month.