Best Friend

They say friendship doen't last forever...but let's meet 2 best friend who cared, loved and shared each and every emotion together....

Two bestfriend, Lee Ji-eun and Kim Taehyung as the same age. There friendship was stronger than the stone...as stone can also be broken but their friendship will last forever..they were known as Forever Ghost... school till university...their family and friends also called them The Forever ghost....

They Two cared for each
other...knows everything about each other...shared so many emotion...secrets...tears.

People taught they will change as their age is not matured but they proved wrong to everyone....every time the sun rose the friendship got more stronger and stronger.... they always rose up like the sunrise.

Problems never mattered to them as they fought with each problems...they shared the emotion , problems ...but who knows that the friendship will set like how the sunset ....the caring , the sharing, the pain, the emotion....doesn't last forever...but they both last forever...they will last forever.
_________________________________________

Yahh, you bitch you left me alone their in the school ....come here you....Tae shouted as ji-eun ran away while giggling.
You bitch, I'm not a bitch and yes i left you because you didn't help me on my homework...as she shouted back to tae.
Ok, stop don't run I'm not gonna do anything...he said and she stopped and ran towards were taehyung was their.
Baby bear,...she said and chuckled
As tae kept his hand on her shoulder...and they continued to walk past the vehicle...

They reached their home and sat on the floor because how dirty their clothes were..

Again,were you went amd what happened..you both are not kids anymore...you...as both of their mom pointed towards them but stopped as they looked at their two pairs of puppy eyes...

Let it be, go and change and next time don't do this...

We live for once eomma...they both said in unison...and chuckled at their response...

and chuckled at their response