Care

I love the

Me in you.
The one that

Care
About me.

************

She was sketching about what theme she should select to make the dress more enhancing....she drew and torn the pages...as she scratched her head,while thinking and staring at the manica...
It will suit,she taught while holding the dresses she drew....her imagination was filled with flowers...the sketches was filled with flower dresses some mixture of modern and elegant......

She picked up the sketch and ran towards the pass way to taehyungs rooms...

Her hand delicatly made a fist as she put her hand to knock on the door...but the Door busted open standing a girl at age of her staring at her in disgust...

Taehyung sided her to look who is on door...but soon he busted on laughing and fell down...

Eun look at you....he said between his laughter..and said...come inside..

Yes..she said while going inside and sat on the couch.
Baby bear...she said and slammed her hands on her hear...Tae-tae...look what I made...I send this to my professors also..she showed the design she drew as taehyung brought a cloth and bowl fill with water...he took the design and kept it aside as he started to rub the mask she applied
Pabo, don't you know you applied a mask and you came like that without washing your face...idiot...he said while chuckling at Eun behavior.

Tae whipped her face while the girl just stared how the real taehyung is...

Tae-tae, introduced her...she said while pointing at the girl standing..
Ohh,yeah I forget she is my friend and you know we had a test a month ago...so yes I passed the bachelor's degree and equivalent in Maritime Engineering....so I became a captain...

He said with pure joy on her face...and continued...and she also in one of our ships and she is Marine Engineer...and her name Ji-ho...as the girl bowed and Eun stood up to greet her...she extended her hand for a hand shake but took it back as she didn't wanted to shake hands with her...
She bowed with a smile and introduced her...hello, I'm Lee Ji-eun...
She said with wide smile...and yeah tae-tae look what I made for the interview as the professor told us to drew is it good...she asked with cute pout...

Hmmm...it's good, my eun can be a famous desgnier...he said with a grin on his face...as she was about to continued but Ji-ho spill the bowl water in the work which worked for...
Ummm..I'm sorry eun..it was by mistake..she said while bowing continually...
No no it's ok...i already made copies of the work as it's my habbit...she said while chuckling and the door busted open with standing Taehyung's brother...
Ohh, hii Ji-eun...he said with a smile and tae continued...
And you know he became the vice captain and we are together ..while showing his boxy smile...

Then let's celebrate this day...Eun while shouting with joy.
Yes, let's go..the two boys said with excitement...

They went off to change into good clothes....

They went to gangnam...famous Cafe....taehyung driving and ji-ho on passenger seat, eun at the back with tae brother...the ride was filled with their work and chats about there past days...

They reached the Cafe and taehyung holded Eun's hand and taking her inside but they both were not aware of the stare from her brother amd her new friend

They sat together while, eun got a call and she excuses her for the call...

Hello, it's Lee Ji-eun speaking...

Hello, it's from seoul, LV brand...

Yes, can I get to know...why you called??
As she spoke while holding her emotion of joy...

We got your design and concept of your design...was great so will like to have a interview in next few months...

Sure, can I get the date and time ....
She asked as politely she can

The time and date will be send to your email ID...
And thank you for your work.

Welcome...seh said while hunting up the call...

She screamed in joy and with tears of happiness....

Tae-tae, you know what happened on the call...

Yes, what happen is all good...

I got....a...

A...what...

Chancetodesignforlvbrand....she said to fast to others understand but taehyung was use to her...because when she is excited she speaks like this....

Really, you got chance in LV brand...he said with a grin on his face.

But before he continue Ji-ho interepted there talks

Tae how did you understand what she said..

But deep inside someone heart made a pang by the name she called to taehyung....

I'm use to it...and squeezed her cheeks while saying...

See, and you were saying that you are not doing good and what know you got opportunity from LV...so when is the interview....

Oohhh, it's in next month, the date and time will be send on my email
...

Unnie...congratulation ...he said with a smile and eun got up and pulled his cheeks and said...

Thank you...jae-min and congratulations to you all too...
Let's eat fast...

They started to eat but tae was watching her eat....as the day went off by so many good news....

But will the friendship will stay stronger or it will break apart....
Will they be together....will they able to share their emotions, secrets, tears and happiness.....or it will take a pause ....will it grow stronger.....will they be together as they wished for or it will be more than that....

*******

The photos are not uploading so imagine what you drew amd where you went......

Hello lovelies, hope you love the chapter

Don't forget to Vote and Comment...

💜💜