Will you be........my forever

The days passed being taehyung and Eun busy...they only got time on Sunday but most of the time...he was free but she was not...sometime she took time from her schedule and meet him..the saga never ended ....as the day passed...always the sunset...they got slowly apart or taehyung was keeping her away....months passed by eun thinking what she did to him...but she doesn't know what was coming to her....
It's was the day of her interview....she was excited for her interview in LV but who knows....that she will be not able to go...

that she will be not able to go

(This what she was wearing)

Eun was about to leave but a letter fell on the ground...she picked up it firmly and read it....

Dear Eun,
              Sorry for not talking to you and keeping you away but I don't have any reason to keep you away, I don't want to hurt you....I'm really sorry for what i did...
                                 Your forever
                                      Baby bear
She took her phone out and dialed a number

Hello it's Lee Ji-eu....and I'm apologizing for late informing you that I will be a late for the interview.....

She took a pause to let the other line speak

Can we get to know the reason and at what time will you arrive....

I understand and emergency came up, so I will be there at 4:00 clock....I  apologize again.... 

It's ok, we will inform your regards to the ×× designer

She cut the call and took the letter...
The letter made Eun panic As she went to the pass way but the Door was locked...she went down stairs, while managing not to fall off...only thing she was thinking was about Taehyung,

She stood in front of his main door and unlocked with the keys....but only she can found was darkness...

"Tae are you there"....
She again took his name as it eco in the silent room..
"Tae Tae"

A tear left from her dark brown eyes, she taught it was her last goodbye...she was about to left
But the light flickered open with the house full decorated with red balloons....

And taehyung dressed in white suit and keeping is hand behind

"

"

Eun" he called her name and took each step forward while looking into her eyes....

He reached and held her left hand and kneeled down, still looking into her eyes....which were trying know what's he trying to do....

"Eun, I'm sorry but i can't stay just a friend know, I want to be more than that.....the way you cared for me, the way you made feel like I'm all your world...how you made laugh by your silly mistakes...and I just don't want any man to take you from me...will you marry me"

Eun was standing speechless, she just stood their taking in his word...he meant whole world to her...she bent down to his level...and said....
"I also don't want any women to take you away from me, I will love to be your wife Mr. Kim"
She chuckled while saying and he slided the ring and stood up...he held her cheeks delicatly and attached his lips....It was fill of love and only love...the two boys popped out and busted the popper and the both sepreated each other....and they both screamed while there both mom and dad were looking at the forever ghosts...

and they both screamed while there both mom and dad were looking at the forever ghosts

"Congratulations to the Forever Ghost"

"I love you, soon to be Mrs Kim"

"I love you to Mr Kim"

********

Don't forget to
Vote
and
Comment

💜