Married

Author pov:

It's been 6 months they got Married....She passed her interview....

Eun pov:

I woke up as the sunlight hitted my face...

(The photo frame)

I touched the nightstand...I stood up and took the photo and admired it...I touched the side mine and it was empty...

"Tae Tae" I stood up and wore my slippers and went to balcony...to see him talking on phone...

On phone call:

Yes, sir i will leave today....

I was silent as I taught about he have to leave  for 6 months away from me....i was moving back but the vase fell and he turned around...he cut the call...and came towards me and held my arms and shock me...
"Eun my bear, is everything okay"he said looking at me but i was staring the hard floor....
I just nodded and went towards the kitchen...

I was cooking breakfast...I felt a arm wrapped around my waist..and he kissed my cheeks...
A tear left my eyes...thinking about staying away from him for 6 months...

"Don't cry, if you will cry how i will leave...let's enjoy Till afternoon then I have to go"

Author pov:

She just nodded in response...the breakfast was ready...they ate she was admiring him while eating...his baby bear...she taught....it's his work he have to go eun control your emotion and enjoy this moment ....

"Tae, let's watch movie"

"Yes, anything for you my bear"

They sat on sofa while selecting which to movie to watch....

She bought snacks and they sat together...

"Let's watch titanic" she demanded ..
They enfluged in a koala pose...with blankets over..
The movies was about to end but only thing we can hear was sniffles and crying...
It ended as eun hugged him tightly....she held his face and looked at into his warm eyes which were hiding emotions...her eyes trailed to his lips ....she went forward and held his neck, they kissed with feeling of love...the tears mixing ....they aparted...as he attached his forehead to her....

"I love you"

"I love you 3000 my baby bear" she said while squeezing his cheeks...the time was over they needed to be apart from each other....

*time skip at 3:30pm*

He wore his suit and hugged her ....the van came and he sitted on his seat....they waved at each other....when the car disappeared into thin air...she fell on the ground and sobbed....she was feeling the emptiness....

she was feeling the emptiness

** A huge time skip to 2 months ***

(Play the song know)

It was month of May.....she felt the emptiness...the fight...the kiss they shared...the tears....the smile....it was know all empty....she miss her the called each other sometime but it made more hard for her....to breath to leave....she was lacking in her profession....she stuttered...her hands shaked while designing the dresses

She feels that he is always in her heart...beside her but still it felt empty.....he was gone but not forever....

Her phone ringed she didn't checked the caller ID because she know who it was ...

"Hello....she took a pause....Tae Tae "

"Hello, my bear....are you okay....are you eating ....it's going well right...."

She was listing everything but no words left her lips as she chocked in her tears....she sided her phone and wipped her tears....

"I'm all good, yes I'm eating and just more 4 months to wait"
She said while a tear again left her eyes...

"Yes, I will see you again  and I miss you So much my love"

I can feel you but it's empty....

"I love you too, I miss you too"

She heard a faint shout as the time was over of his line to talk....the call cut...they never say goodbye to each other.....it doesn't fill right to say goodbye....if they will see each other later....

Emptiness consumed  as she kept the phone, her heel clicked on the office tiles....as she ran towards the washroom...she locked herself and cried her eyes out...they will meet again if it's in there fate...

"I miss you"