Introduction

Let's break up .

Those words slipped out of his mouth so easily . Your feelings didn't matter to him as long as he is winning his bet .

You couldn't say anything to him . You couldn't blame him . Your life has already warned you about your heartbreak but still you chose not to listen to it and faced another heart break .

You left away from there with a heavy heart .

I am sorry y/n .

Those words didn't matter to you anymore . You are fed up of love playing games with your life .

You hated your life , you hated love , you hated boys , you hated yourself for being so weak .

Years passed yet you couldn't come out of the betrayal . Jungkook knew everything that you had went through your life but still he chose to play with your feelings .

After the betrayal he caused to you , you lost trust in everyone . Your happy soul forgot to laugh . Your whole world became dull .

And then like you aren't already going through so much god has planned to give you more suffering by re entering the person you most dreaded to see . Jeon jungkook, the person who tore your heart .

Will you able to forgive him and move on or will you get more hurt by him or will you fall in love with him again ?