4

Y/n PoV :

I like you .

He said making my heart stop for a second .

I am sorry but I don't .

I said and turned around to leave but he came and stood infront of me blocking my way .

Can I know the reason why ?

There's no need for you to know .

Atleast give me a chance first then you can decide if you want to be with me or not .

I rolled my eyes at his dumbest idea . Even if I give him a chance I won't fall for him . Not because it's him it's because of my past . But I can't tell him that .

I don't like you and that's final . Now don't follow me or disturb me again .

I pushed him from the way and left from there . Can't these boys understand when I say I don't like them ? Why are they like this ? They will come all nice and good and when they get bored they just break our hearts and go . I don't want that . I don't want to suffer from that pain again . I have already suffered enough .

It's been few days and this jungkook guy is not stopping bothering me .

Should I warn him ? Should I break his bones ? Tell me what to do .

Lia saw my uneasiness and asked me . I shook my head as no .

He will only give up after few days . Let's just stay silent . I don't want any drama in my life anymore .

Next day :

Y/n PoV :

It was lunch time . Me and Lia had a seat and started having our lunch . But to our despise jungkook came to disturb me again .

Hi y/n .

What ?

What what ? I came to have my lunch too .

I can see that but why are you here ? Don't you have friends to sit with ?

Ouch , am I not allowed here ?

Yes .

That hurts .

He said in a fake hurt tone and pouted his lips looking at me with his big eyes . Now that I look at him clearly , his featured are so cute . His lips are thin and soft , he has big doe eyes and little mole under his lips . His nose is so cute . He even have a scar on his right cheek . But overall he is so handsome .

Even though he is cute or sexy or handsome I am not going to fall for him .

I don't care .

Please let me eat with you .

Looks like he won't give up . I sighed and continued my eating . I noticed that Lia was trying her best not to burst out at him for my sake .

Jungkook took all the meat from his plate and gave me . I looked at him frowning .

It's healthy for you , eat .

I don't need anything from you .

You shouldn't reject food .

I tried to keep his food in his plate but he didn't allow me . I can't waste food right so I ate it all .

I finished my lunch before jungkook . So me and Lia got up from seat . Jungkook called my name and asked me to wait for him but I don't give a damn about him so we left .

I am in my class with Lia sitting beside me . There are still 5 min for the lunch break to be finished . I took my phone out to play some games for killing the time .

My phone was snatched away from my hands and I looked at the person who took it . It was jungkook . He gave me a smile showing his teeth and he has a bunny smile which I adore a lot .

It's very rude to leave me alone while I am eating . You could have given me company until I finished .

That doesn't bother me . Now give me my phone .

Take it .

He said lifting his hand higher in the air . I stood on my tiptoed to take my phone . I can't ask Lia for help because she is shorter than I am . So it's better for me to take my phone back . I was trying to take my phone back but stopped in my tracks when he spoke

You look beautiful.

I looked at him confused. Why is he flirting with me now ? The bell rang and I looked at jungkook for my phone . He handed me my phone and left the class not before blowing a kiss for me . I rolled my eyes . Him and his flirting skills will take him nowhere to win my heart . He is just wasting his time on me .

Few days later :

It's been few days and jungkook is so persistent to make me fall for him . How many times I reject him he is still not giving up . Why can't he understand that I am not interested in having any relationships?

Is there any problem with me ? Should I change for you ? Why aren't you accepting me ? What flaw do I have tell me ? I will change for you .

Jungkook spoke sitting beside me in the lunch break . Today lia didn't come . She got her periods today so she didn't come . I am alone . It became a routine for jungkook to eat his lunch with me . At first I told him so many times that I don't want to eat lunch with him but he is so stubborn . He doesn't listen to me at all .

Tell me the problem y/n ? What do I lack ?

He asked looking at me with curious eyes . His eyes are so beautiful and I can just get lost in his eyes . But I can't and I shouldn't . I can't and shouldn't fall anyone after what happened in my life .

I put down the spoon and looked at him sighing .

The problem is not with you jungkook. It's me . So just leave me alone . Whatever you do or how much ever you work hard it will just go in vain . I will never fall for you nor for anyone .

Please just tell me the reason . I am never going to give up on you . I like you a lot and I want you in my life .

Look jungkook , I am never going to fall for you . So don't waste your time on me and stop disturbing me .

I took my plate away and throwed the food in dustbin losing the appetite .

What can't these boys understand? If I trust them and give my heart they will only play with it and when they get bored they will just crush it and throw it in dustbin . I will be the only one to get hurt in the end . I can't trust anyone . I don't wanna get hurt by these fake relationships or fake love .

———————————————————————————

Authors note :

Hello everyone ,

It's been a long time since I updated this series . I am sorry for it because I was so busy with my personal life and didn't get time to continue this . And I am kind of brain stuck on how to continue this series . I tried so hard to make it interesting and I hope I made it .

Please comment down your thoughts about this series . Your comments will give  me motivation to write next . Don't forget to comment , vote and share .

Thank you 😊