7

Jungkook PoV :

Since y/n is in different class , it's difficult for me to reach her always . It's a little bit hard for me to go and see her and that too only during break times .

For the past few weeks what I understood is if I wanna make her fall for me then it's gonna be difficult and I should put more effort . And for that I have to spend more time with her . So I got an idea in my mind . I smirked at the idea . This is gonna be fun .

My arts teacher is my friend . I mean obviously he is elder to me but we do know in personal life and we are close . So I asked him to conduct a project and to pair us with the other class . I also asked him to pair me with y/n . Of course he got  suspicious so I said him that I like her and want to know more . So he supported me .

Now I just hope with this project I can progress more .

Y/n pov :

It was our arts class and Our teacher bought us to a bigger classroom . We sat there and I was confused when I saw other class students coming here too . I saw jungkook coming with a smile on his face . I immediately looked away . He came and sat in the seat infront of me .

He tried to talk to me but I just ignored him .

So students I am conducting a project and this time I want you people to pair up with other students instead of your own classmates .

Everyone cheered up and did ooh sounds while me and Lia didn't like the idea . Why ? Because we don't know anyone from the other class and we don't want to pair up with them .

The project is to make a survey on the topic I am giving and make an article related to it . I will give you guys one week time .

And now the pairing starts .

Sir , can't we chose our own partner ?

One of the students asked and the teacher replied

Nope . I have already decided them .

With that he announced me and jungkook as partners . I was so shocked . What is this ? Why should I get paired up with him out of all students ? I groaned while jungkook looked at me and winked .

I guess destiny paired up together .

He said with a smile on his face while I looked at him with 'are you crazy ?' Look .

After school ;

Y/n , you want to come to my house and shall I go to yours ?

Jungkook asked me .

No need of meeting up after the school . You do yours part and I will do mine . And let's combine it in the end .

What ? That can't happen . It's a project and we should work on it together .

Whatever . I don't want to work with you .

Then go and tell to the teacher about it . I am serious about this project and if you want to do it alone then go and talk to him or else do it with me .

He had a smirk on his face . I scowled at him . Ugh this guy . I know the teacher won't change his decision so I have to do it with him . I took a deep breath and exhaled .

Fine , let's not meet at each other's house but at any cafe or coffee shop .

Okay as you say . Meet you at xxx cafe in the evening .