9

Day before assignment :

Jungkook PoV :

Today is the last day that I can be with her . I somehow again failed to impress her this week. Nothing much happened since that day. I thought she will atleast start feeling comfortable with me and at least greet me with smile but she is very cold hearted . Seemed like only that day was my lucky day because she smiled at me for two times in the same day and that's it since then no smile again .

I guess she is trying to hide her feelings . Because what changed in her is she is not pushing me away like before . It maybe because we are working on a project together or maybe because she started developing feelings for me . I am not sure .

' Today is the last day we will meet like this . Why don't we go to a movie ? '

' no '

' oh come on y/n , show some mercy on me . Don't be heartless . Just a movie date . I won't do anything to you '

' still no '

'Please why are you like this ? Why don't you just give me a chance ?

Then she glared at me . Oh my ! This girl is something else .

'Let me walk you home '

' I can go myself '

' but I wanna tag along '

I whined and went behind her . When I was walking behind her I waited her to say something to me but she didn't . She was silent . Yayyyyy! Another win . Her silence means she has no problem of me following her . Nice jungkook !

We reached her home and she didn't even see back to say goodbye to me . So I stopped her by holding her arm .

' what ? '

She asked raising her eyebrow .

I moved my hand up and removed a piece of small feather from her hair but before removing it she slapped my arm away .

' don't touch me '

' there's something stuck in your hair . '

' I can remove it myself '

' let me do it '

I didn't give her chance and removed the feather and tucked her hair behind her ear . She just froze in her place and looked at me shocked. . I smirked internally . She is falling for it . Nice job jungkook.

I stared back into her eyes .

' you are so beautiful. I like you very much y/n '

I saw her cheeks getting red but she didn't change her look in the eyes . She looked at me like she was uninterested but her cheeks said otherwise .

' goodnight '

With that she shut the door and I smirked .

I am progressing .

Few days later :

The project was successful. After that I didn't get chance to talk to her much . But I m still trying to win her heart. I have never done so many things for a girl to make her fall for me . It was always so easy for me . But this girl is making it so hard .