#06. 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐓

WITHIN A BLINK,SHE CHANGED

WITHIN A BLINK,
SHE CHANGED.

“May I know what is your plan, (y/n)?” Rimuru asked politely as he waited for the attendant to pick him up for the demon lords banquet, “you shall witness later Rimuru-sama” you teased snapping your fingers as a huge silver gate appeared in front of Rimuru-sama startling him a little.

“I got your back, Rimuru-sama” the last words came out from your mouth before leaving with some magicules behind.

“An odd farewell from a summer ghost” Ramiris murmured in her high-pitched tone shifting Rimuru's gaze towards her, “what do you mean by that?” he asked yet she pouted and shrugged her shoulders “usually Summer Ghost prefer to stick with their masters instead of leaving them alone, so that's odd” she claimed and continued reading.

RIMURU'S POINT OF VIEW

I sat on my seat and there the demon lords finally came consecutively, Guy, Ramiris, Dagruel, Valentine, Dino, Leon, and lastly. . . Clayman with Milim obviously there is unoccupied seat for Carrion because of his loss.

I greeted Leon Cromwell first, my rage filling my insides as I clenched my fist asking politely if I could punch him just once yet he declined instead he offered me to go to his castle to fix everything between us which I accepted. Everyone's all quiet as Clayman started his long speech speaking about the things that weren't true.

“sorry for cutting your story, Clayman.” a lady has opened the door with her formal dress and a simple smile worn on her face, it was (y/n), she's not even trying to hide! What is her plan? I trusted her that she won't cause a trouble.

“hi Rimuru-sama, hey guy! I'll accept the offer about you recommending me to become a demon lord, is it hard?” she asked smiling as she searches for a seat yet she stood behind it instead of sitting. “This is a surprise visit somewhat, even so, you're still not a demon lord. That's why if you're under Rimuru's wings, he'll be in a great trouble” Guy explained as she nodded.

“who said I'm in Rimuru-sama's wings, here, a permission I'm allowed to attend this banquet as the representative of the summer ghosts to assure the peace is maintained because just a small problem or war may cause a whole trouble up in the sky” (y/n) waved the paper whilst waved at me. I'm getting second-hand embarrassment for her.

“alright, stand behind whoever you like” Guy stated and commanded Clayman to start defending himself again, I immediately lightened up my mood as she heads towards my seat yet she didn't passed it instead she stood behind Clayman's seat signaling that she is an attendant of his.

RAPHAEL-SAN IS SHE UNDER CLAYMAN'S SPELL?

ANSWER: no she's not, she's controlling herself freely.

As soon as Clayman finished his dramatic acting to all of us, I showed a proof of him doing his deeds such as making one of the members of fingers forcefully swallow something that turned him into Charybdis. Clayman insanely defended himself to my accusation yet (y/n) remained silent fixing her gaze to Clayman.

“how about this, if Rimuru wins you can now call yourself freely as a demon lord.” Guy suggested as everyone agreed whilst (y/n) bowed when Clayman whispered something to her ear, the smirk on her face and that glance toward me showed betrayal that she promised will never do that nor oppose me.

“Rimuru-sama, did (y/n) betrayed us? Why would she do that? Since when did she know Clayman?” Shion whispered as she moved closer while I can only answer with, “I'm not certain” I don't know if I can trust her or not. No one saw her fight in her maximum capability─ the fact that true demon lord Guy is the one who recommended (y/n) to be a demon lord.

She stood behind Clayman and smiled at me mumbling without any voice uttering with her mouth, “I'm sorry. . .” she murmured and looked down when Clayman stepped in the center altogether with his spirit animals, and two attendees make it three since Milim joined their side too.

I knew Milim's controlled, but (y/n) who promised her loyalty, I'm the one who gave her body not him. “(y/n), how dare you betray us” I asked as she never changed her attention to Shion who's not troubled at all. Although, I knew (y/n)'s not giving her best at this rate, she stood straight not moving from her position beside Clayman who stood up behind one of his subordinates too.

“S-H-I-O-N” (y/n) claimed loudly and raised her hand covered with a glove and her floral sleeves covering her shoulders down to her arm. “Milim!” I exclaimed hoping she could be awaken from her mind-control spell from Clayman.

I shift my gaze to Ranga who's having a trouble keeping up with the spirit animal I guess, he stopped attacking too. I noticed Shion's movements suddenly became wobbly and her mind dozed off a little while (y/n) pointed her index finger, “haha! If there are fingers, of course, there is something such as an accessory! Behold, my precious ring!” Clayman exclaimed.

I was too caught up by (y/n)'s movements, I forgot that Milim's charging right in front of me that's why it was too late when I realized she was about to punch me, I tried to dodge it yet I heard two yells from the different sides, ones in front of me “ow!” and the other one saying,

“(y/n)!”