01. i never looked good in mom jeans

━━━━━━━━┛ ✿ ┗━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━┓ ✿ ┏━━━━━━━━

𝒸𝒶𝓅𝒾𝓉𝓊𝓁𝑜  𝓊𝓂;  𝒸𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓈  𝑒  𝒸𝒶𝓁𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓈

𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓪  𝓼𝓪𝓽  𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰  at the roof as she waited for her sister, Teresa to bring her shirt that she 'borrowed'.

A knock at the door broke you out of your trance.

"FRIDAY, open the door please."

"Yes Ms Diana."

Your bedroom door slid open to reveal a sheepish teen holding her oversized button up.

"Teresa, your aren't going to school like that." Diana warned, taking the shirt from Teresa and throwing it onto her bed.

"Why not? it's just a crop with a skirt!"Teresa replied, pointing to each garment as she talked about them.

"'Cause then you'll be known as the girl who wears short tops and short skirts and platform boots and I'll be known as your older sister, being António's is bad enough!" The oldest replied.

"Hey i heard that!" Was heard from the other room.

"We know!" The two girls shouted back in unison.

Teresa and Diana continued talking and came to the conclusion that Teresa would wear the mini skirt with one of their dad's shirts.

"Come on, his band tees are the best, daddy has a white ac/dc t-shirt that would go great with that brown skirt." They continued chatting until they reached their dad's lab. "One sec i'll ask him, you don't have access to the lab,  sorry T" 

Diana unlocked the lab with her eye scan, then locked it behind her.

"Hey daddy!" She said giving Tony a hug from the back.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" He replied hugging her back and giving her a kiss on the head.

"Can i borrow your white ac/dc tee? Its just for today, please daddy?" Diana said, giving her best puppy eyes.

"... Fine but just for today ok?" 

"Thanks daddy!"

────── 〔✿〕──────

Diana ended up leaving the house in her button up with half of it tucked into her skirt, her cheer uniform in her bag and her hair in messy dutch braids. Happy Hogan, Tony Stark's personal chauffeur, dropped the three siblings off at their school, Midtown School of Science and Technology.

'Lunch bag? check, laptop? Check, backpack? Check, violin? Check. '

Diana ticked of her necessary school items in her head every thing that she needed for school she had, even her chargers and she always forgot those.

"Love you lot" Diana said, kissing all of her siblings on the crown of their head, well, she kissed Teresa there, she couldn't reach António's head so she kissed his cheek.

"Beijinhos Dee!" Teresa yelled over her shoulder.

────── 〔✿〕──────