04. maybe i should try harder

━━━━━━━━┛ ✿ ┗━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━┓ ✿ ┏━━━━━━━━

𝒸𝒶𝓅𝒾𝓉𝓊𝓁𝑜 𝓆𝓊𝒶𝓉𝓇𝑜: 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒾𝑔𝑜 𝑒 𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒

𝓟𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓪𝓽 𝓸𝓷 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓭, his finger lingering over the add button on snapchat, when a notificaton popped up, it said;

"Diana asked to add me!?" Peter exclaimed.

What? He couldn't belive it. He immediately clicked the add back button. There where rumors in school that Diana only adds the best of the best, not just anyone.

*Ping*

Notification from 'ssianaast'

diana <33 sent you an image

Peter widened his eyes and took a screenshot but out of the app so that she won't get a notification

"Woah, she looks so pretty-"

"Peter," May said, poking her head into the door. "Who are you talking about?"

"N-no one May!"

May gave him, the look. "Okay then, but you got a letter from Stark Industries!"

Peter jumped up and grabbed the letter, opening it carefully. He skimmed over and it read-

────── 〔✿〕──────

"SO you let some stranger into your lab but you don't let your daughter?" Teresa yelled.

"You know its not like that Teresa!" Tony talked back, surprisingly being more calm. "You know I do it for your safety! It's dangerous in my lab, chemicals everywhere that could spill and kill everyone in there."

"But Diana's allowed! She's only 12 months and 20 days older than me!"

Tony sighed. "Diana is allowed in and you know why Teresa!"

"B-"

"What about Diana?" Said girl walked in, her phone in her hand, a pen in the other.

Teresa send a withering glare at Diana and stomping out of the dining room, crashing her shoulder into her sister's on the way.

"Whats with her?" Diana asked her family.

"She hates you and Dad. Thats pretty much it." António replied, looking up from his food. "By the way, my PC has been acting weird, can you check it?"

"What's in it for me?"

Antonio pondered. "Maybe, that phone case you where looking for? Or you could borrow my hoodies, even my zip-ups?"

"Deal." And they shook hands. "But whats this about T hating me?"

Tony explained what happened.

"But, she knows why, she knows its for my University scholarship?"  

"She just want to be more like you, Di" Tony replied.

"Me? Me the one who hangs out with a bully, dates around, barely hands in homework on time?" Diana said, listing her main flaws.

Tony rubbed his temples. "You know how her Mom left, you're her next female figure she looks up to, she's never met her Mother."

Diana recalled how Teresa came to her like she went to the internet for advice. About boys, her period, how to dress.

Then she got a notification from snapchat.

Peter Parker sent you an image

'not the time, pretty boy.'