02. wish i, was like you

━━━━━━━━┛ ✿ ┗━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━┓ ✿ ┏━━━━━━━━

𝒸𝒶𝓅𝒾𝓉𝓊𝓁𝑜  𝒹𝑜𝒾𝓈:  𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓊𝒶𝓈  𝑒  𝓁𝑒𝒾𝓉𝑒

𝓜𝓼  𝓓'𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮  𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽  wouldn't shut up. Verbs this rules that. Diana and Brittany couldn't stand it. AP French first thing monday morning? No thank you.

"And he was like so hot, like dumb hot y'know because he was really stupid." Brittany was talking about this family she spent her summer with in the Carribean. "But his sister was the hottest like, Bridgett Satterlee hot y'know."

"Omg really? Thats like Angelina Jolie hot-" Diana replied.

"I know right, but she was blonde with grey eyes, like-"

"-Annabeth Chase." They both said in unison, whispering of course.

"Diana, Brittany, qu'est-ce qu'il y a de si important dont tu parles dans ma leçon!"

"Madame D'Aboville, on parlait des devoirs de la semaine dernière." Diana replied in her 'talking to teachers voice'.

The teacher in question just rolled their eyes and continued yelling in french.

"This is ear abuse" Brittany said in your ear.

"Right?"

────── 〔✿〕──────

𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋: 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃

Lunch, the savior to some, enemy to others.

A savior to those who are on good terms with Brittany.

Why Brittany you may ask?

Well Flash, Eugene Flash has a mega crush on Brittany, and she took advantage of this and has him wrapped around her finger so tight, so she'll tell Flash who they person is, put on an adorable pouty face and he'll go and make their life a living hell.

She does the same thing with the people I dislike.

Like for example, Margot Pebble. We were best friends between elementary and Middle school. But then she started dating the person I liked. I Know right, what a bitch.

Anyway, back to where we where

────── 〔✿〕──────

𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋: 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃

Diana and Brittany walked to the bleachers, our lunchbags in hand. 

"I feel so childish still using a lunchbag, but it's better than that plastic food at the cafeteria." Brittany complained, gesturing to her vibrant red lunch bag. The two girls were approaching their lunch spot and, it seemed it was occupied.

"Exactl-" Diana's eyes widened as she realised that it in fact was. " What the fuck?"

Brittany frowned. "Whats wrong? Its that stupid Parker again, i thought Flash taught him his lesson, firs he's lying now he thinks he's as good as us, what is this, a nerd revolution?" 

Diana giggled as Brittany's speech.

The two girls finally reached their spot, third bleacher from the top, right next to the steps, and there sat three people, Peter parker, Michelle Jones and Ned Leeds, if you looked up the definition of geek, they're probablywhat would appear.

"Hey!" Brittany started, Diana usually avoided this type of confrontation and is usually just, there. 

Peter Parker and Ned Leeds, MJ looked asleep.

"H-hi?" Parker replied, looking scared.

"Scram." Brittany replied, Ned started packing up his things hastily whilst Peter was trying desperately to wake MJ up, they eventually woke and started an arguement with Brittany.

"Why should we leave, hmm?" 

Diana was used to Brittany starting fights, and her winning, so she sat down on the bleacher and pulled out her lunch thermos.

'Mmm, filetes com arroz de tomate, my favorite ' Diana thought grabbing her fork. 'Where's my fork? Shit, i don't have it. ' She looked at her food mournfully and started closing up her thermos, when she felt a stabbing in her forearm. 'what the fuck ' Diana thought as she looked at what was stabbing her.

"The fuck?" Diana just saw Peter Parker handing her a plastic fork.

"The school lunch gave me an extra one, you can have it." Peter lied, cheeks flushed.

"Thanks?" Diana replied taking said object.

'These simps i swear '

────── 〔✿〕──────