03. blue eyed blondie, perfect body

━━━━━━━━┛ ✿ ┗━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━┓ ✿ ┏━━━━━━━━

𝒸𝒶𝓅𝒾𝓉𝓊𝓁𝑜  𝓉𝓇è𝓈: 𝓅𝒶𝒾  𝑒  𝓅𝒶𝓁𝒶𝓋𝓇õ𝑒𝓈

𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓪  𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭  𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮  of the head's office while Brittany and MJ where in there discussing the physical fight that broke out. Brittany got a black eye, MJ got a chunch of hair pulled out. Diana, Peter and Ned where there as witnesses and therefore got just as bad of a punishment, yeah, life isn't fair.

Once everyone was realeased from the office, Diana headed off to the P.E changing rooms with Brittany next to her, complaining about MJ.

Once the girls arrived they changed into their Cheer uniforms.

(something like this for the uniform)

Brittany walked out of the changing room, not waiting for Diana

'Why does she never wait, I always wait for her?' The Stark girl asked herself, her reccuring insecurities starting to cloud her head as she aimlessly tidied up her clothes.

The rest of the day passed like a flash, Diana's violin lesson went well, she learnt a few new thing from her science lesson, she at the end of the day she met up with Brittany who had a vey bad afternoon.

"Its all your fault Di, you where flirting with that Parker instead of being a good friend and defending me again that bitch that attacked me. Your so toxic and self-centered Diana, you weren't like this when we where younger, maybe its the fact that your in love with Parker. Your a  fake bitch-ass Diana." Brittany said, strutting off. Diana stood dumb founded for a second then she came to her senses and continued her way out of the school.

Diana already knew her dad was going to pick her up, as he usually does when she's called to the head's office. 

Diana walked through the school doors, the smell of freshly mown grass filling making her nose tingle, she rolled her eyes seeing student gathered around a neon orange Audi.

'He just had to bring his Audi, of all cars '

She walked straight through the crowd, to the boot (to leave her stuff) and straight to the front seat, ignoring the shutter sounds.

"Hey Daddy, how was your day?" The girl asked her Dad.

"Again, Dee?" Tony looked at her, a dissapointed frown etched into his wrinkles. 

"It wasn't me, it was Britt, Daddy! The school punished all of the witnesses. I was just there while these nerds took our lunch spot and one of them fought back, MK or something-"

"MJ," Said a voice as the car door slammed. "MJ for Michelle Jones, she's in Art club with me."

"Hey Teresa" Greeted Tony, then he turned back to Diana. "Continue."

"Yeah, so MJ argued back to Britt, which wasn't really as good idea in my opinion, then I sat down for lunch and realised that i had no fork so this dude called Peter Parker gave me his or something? I don't know but then like MJ got all up in Britt's face, and that's like, never a good idea because Britt is scary, and something happened i don't know i was talking to Peter, and i just saw Britt pull out MJ's hair and then the vice-head came and, y'know."

"So let me get this straight, there were these "nerds" who where in your lunch spot, and the rest of the 10 bleachers where empty, but you guys-"

"Not me, Britt did," Diana interrupted. "Continue."

" But 'Britt' decided to pick a fight, and you where right there and didn;t do anything, hmm..  okay." Tony said, pretending to think." Grounded from your instruments."

"What, Daddy that is like so unfair!" The girl replied, already mourning the loss from her guitar. "I need my violin for school though!"

Tony thought for a second then replied."No instruments at home, or listening to music."