chapter 1

18 years old

Y/n's pov :

"again" grandma said .

i growled and lunged at her again but she moved too quickly .

"come on Y/n even your own grandmother can be quicker than you" grandma chuckled .

i huffed and dropped to the floor .

"yes it's a good time for a break don't you think ?" she grinned .

i glared at her and drank my water .

my dad , the old Alpha , came to us and gave me a smile before turning back to my grandma with a serious look .

"mom , don't you think you're going a bit too hard on her ?" he asked .

"no . all Alpha children go through this training" she said .

"i know but , Alex is the Alpha , not her . maybe go a tad bit easier on her ?" dad asked hesitantly .

"Carson , you and your brothers all went through the same training with my mother , correct ?" she asked .

"yes but-"

"are you doubting Y/n because of her gender ?" she asked , raising her eyebrow .

"no ! of course not ! i'm just worried about her" dad muttered .

"you weren't worried with Alex" grandma said .

damn popcorn would be great right about now .

"i'm just worried she'll get hurt , she's my only daughter" he sighed .

awww dad . yes everyone , i'm a daddy's girl .

"exactly the reason why we should train her . anything could happen and she ought to be prepared" grandma lectured .

"yes mom , you're right" dad sighed .

"aww don't worry dad , i can do this , and besides , i like training . i love the adrenaline that runs through my veins" i said , getting up .

"she's going to be something great one day" grandma said to dad .

"start" grandma said .

i lunged for her again but she moved too quickly .

"come on , Y/n . faster !" she demanded .

then i thought of something . i moved to the right and when she bought it , moving to the left , i lunged at her and i finally pinned her to the floor .

she was surprised to say the least . i grinned at her before getting up and helping her up as well .

"well done Y/n , that's a good technique to use against your opponent" she smiled at me .

"thanks grandma" i smiled .

"training is over , now get your ass in the bath . you stink" grandma chuckled .

"mom !" dad complained .

i chuckled and went into the house .

"hey little sis , how was training ?" Alex asked .

"the usual" i shrugged .

"sheesh you stink" my brother said .

i slapped him on the chest and went up to take a bath .

i stripped and got into the shower . the hot water helped relax my tense muscles . i washed my hair using my strawberry shampoo and my blue berry conditioner . if it wasn't obvious enough , i love berries .

i used my soap bar to cleanse my body .

after washing off and drying myself , i brushed my teeth , wore my brother's hoodie and basketball shorts and went to eat .

"hey loser" Ellie , the third oldest , grinned .

"why you talking about yourself ?" i smirked .

"ouch" he fake pouted .

i chuckled and sat beside Lorenzo , my favourite brother , mostly because he spoils so much and protects me from literally everything .

Lorenzo kissed my head before we all started eating .

after eating , we all watched a movie and it was great . i love my family , i couldn't imagine what i'd do without them .

———————————————————————————
word count : 557

that was the most boring thing i've ever written and i hate it . don't worry it'll get better ... i hope . anyway love y'all and stay safe !

please vote ! <3

Tuesday , 28 September 2021 1:46 pm
lvstfulxriddle