meeting

It was a reckless decision on y/n part but it was the best. Her friends Ron decided to drag you out to a party we're you met him. DRACO MALFOY. He was known for the weird things he did behind closed doors.

After the party you left with him drunk and went back to his place. He immediately slammed you against the door and kissed you roughly.

"Y/n I know you heard about me. Now I'll show you what they ment." Draco then proceeded to force you on your knees. "What are you doing" you looked up at the tall skinny but intimidating man. "Just shut up and open your filthy mouth" You do as your told" Looking up at him with pleading eyes you open your mouth with ur tongue out. "Be a good girl and dont move" He growls.

He then turns around and unbuckled his Gucci belt and put it around ur neck. You let out a whimper. "Are you ready, look at how red your cheeks are" He then sits his butt over your mouth and let's out a rope of poop.

Draco then let's out a low growl." Ah you look so dirty right now with my waste in your mouth" You start to cry because of how good it taste. "More please, please draco?!" You beg.

"I have something better for you!" He presses his butthole against your lips and let's out a bunch of liquidy diarrhea. You quickly swallow it and licks the rest off your lips.

"Is that all?" You look at his hole and began to slurp out the rest. He turns around and puts his lips on yours. Spitting in your mouth he then whispers in your ear."Swish it around so it'll be a milk shake." The words leave goose bumps along your skin.

JUST THEN ROM BURST IN."WTH ARE YOU GUYS DOING" He looks confused. "Why dont you join us baby" Draco says while smirking. And you watch Ron's cheeks grow red.