The joined

Ron stood there in the doorway with his mouth agape. "Are you insane", Ron said. "No just hungry for more" Draco winks at him.

Ron threw up at the sight and quickly covered his mouth. Draco rushed to lick up the puke off the floor. "Give me more baby" Draco then hovered under the flustered boys mouth awaiting what he longed for. Not being able to hold the load inside of him Draco let out a creamy load of poop right on the floor. "Oh God look at all of that poop" Y/n moaned then dove to the floor to smother her mouth into the savory meal prepared for her.

All of a sudden the door slams open. "What the hopping balls is happening in here?!" Draco mom made her entrance and looked at the scene in front of her in disgust.  "MOM GET OUT IM NOT FINISHED" The boy now a whimpering mess as he tried to get to taste Ron's sour puke. "Keep going guys" Y/N cries out in excitement. 

Slamming the door shut as she leaves Dracos mother yells out in frustration  "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE I CANT HAVE A DISGUSTING PERVERT LIKE YOU AS A SON ANYMORE" Not caring about his mothers tantrum He continued to drink the barf from Ron's mouth his mind going into a pure bliss.

Time/ Skip

After everyone left, with Draco carrying a backpack of some clothes. He decided to take a walk through the night to clear his mind.

Trying to figure out if what he did was really so wrong. "So what that I like eating poop and stuff, it's not that weird" he muttered to himself not watching where he was going. "Ouch! Watch where you're going" a familiar voice yells at him while they're both on the ground.

"Harry?" Draco whispers as he squints his eyes. The boy who had fallen gasp and looks stunned. "Snakey? Is that you?!" They both refused to stand as they weren't sure if they would fall over in shock.