_1_

So sofia is italian but she was living in Greece with her grandma bc she loved Greece and when they were there for summer holidays in 2016 so, she decided to live there with her grandma that was living in Athens.
Sofia finished her school and decided to stay in Greece for a little while to take a hard decision , Greece or Italy?
After a lot conversations with her brothers and friends she had made her decision after 3 years , during this 3 years she was working at a cafe all winter and the summer she was going to spend the holidays with her family .

Sofia decided to suprise her family and go to Italy a little earlier than she used to but she didnt tell anyone.Also she decided that she wanted to do with her life and what job fits her and if the job she wanted has a better future in her favourite country but she didn't tell anyone again .

18/6/2020

It's 6:00 in the morning and sofia just woke up bc her flight was leaving at 9.
She checked her phone and called her mother to tell her that she is going to Italy but is a secret and she needs a ride .

S: hey mom
M:hey sweetie
S:can you please come pick me up from the airport at 11:00 bc i am coming to italy but is a secret
M:OMG ,of course baby i will pick you up and your secret is safe with me don't worry .
S:thanks mom , i know i can always trust you for suprises ,i have to get ready bye i love you😘
M:love you too baby bye be careful ❤️
They hang up

After 1 hour she ate breakfast and decided to get ready

  she said goodbye to her grandma and left

Time skips..
Sofia is at the airport and in 15 minutes she is leaving ,she took her ticket and then her phone rang

S:hey sleepy boy ,how so early
T:i will go to the beach with the guys and i woke up 30 minutes ago (8:15)
S:cool
T: what are gonna do today teddy bear?
S:Thomas! we are not 14 anymore 😅, actually i am going to have a great day with my friends but i have to go now to get ready.
T:okay Teddy bear we will talk later love you
S: love you too see you later 😉
She hangs up

Thomas didn't understand anything,after her call she went to the airplane .

Hope you like it next today..