The O5 council

Agent Riot: H-004
-Entry Log # 110-

Well... I know in the previous log, I said that I was going to explain how I brought in a terror of the foundation but... it would appear that my memory... is... faulty a bit. I don't know why but... the meeting with the O5 council happened before the capturing of the terror. So I guess I'll explain how the meeting went. Unbeknownst to the Council, I secretly recorded the entire meeting on audio just for this. While it plays I'm going to... try and figure out why I... slipped up.

-audio log start-

O5-1: "H-004. Please take a seat. We understand you are upset with the way SCP-191 has been treated. Is our understanding correct?"

Riot: "Yes."

O5-3: "And what do you expect us to do about it?"

Riot: "..."

O5-3: "Speak up."

Riot: "I want you to give me full control of SCP-191's experiments and general care."

[Moment of silence]

O5-4: "You are just H-class personnel. Why should we give you such control?"

Riot: "The foundation's motto has always been 'We are to be cold, not cruel.' The conditions Greta is in are nothing less than cruel."

O5-1: "Greta?"

Riot: "...It's the name I gave her."

O5-12: "H-004, do you have some kind of attachment to SCP-191?"

Riot: "What if I do?"

O5-12: "It's clear that you are not thinking straight and are acting purely out of love."

[Audible bang. Similar to a fist slamming on a table.]

Riot: "Are you fucking kidding me! The conditions she is in now are far far worse than where I pulled her out of! At least there they just put her in a cage!! But here you are treating her like a fucking lab rat! Dissecting it to your heart's content!!"

O5-1: "Calm. Down."

Riot: "I will not calm down!! Greta is an innocent child and should not be in those conditions!!!"

[There is silence.]

O5-1: "Let us explain to you exactly what is going on."

[There is a snap of fingers, the doors open and a man approaches.]

O5-1: "This is Doctor Welhome and he foresees all experiments with SCP-191. His re-"

[O5-1 is interrupted by a loud scream, followed by a gnarly crack and snap. The screaming stopped and the doors opened to allow the MTFs outside to rush in and point their guns at Riot]

O5-2: "Was that necessary?"

[There is no reply from Riot]

O5-1: "...Well you are in luck H-004. It would seem that just recently, the head scientist for SCP-191 has mysteriously passed away. We have an opening if you want to take it?"

Riot: "I'll take it."

O5-2: "What are you doing O5-1?"

O5-1: "Giving our dog a leash."

[There is another moment of silence as Riot and O5-1 stair down at each other]

O5-7: "Is there anything else you want from us?"

Riot: "...I want the same thing just for another SCP of my choosing."

O5-6: "Which SCP?"

Riot: "I'll find that out later."

05-1: "You will be restricted depending on the SCP you choose."

Riot: "I know."

O5-1: "Then we are finished here. H-004 will take over for Docter Welhome and one other head scientist. You are dismissed."

-end audio log-

And from then on I had full control over Greta's experiments, containment procedures as well as all the scientist studying her. Alone with Dr. Welhome, five other scientists suddenly disappeared and had to be replaced and I know for a fact they won't be reappearing.

My first order of business was fixing the mess they made. Removing all those tubes and wires and giving her wounds proper medical attention. Then I focused on Greta's containment cell. The first was to give her proper furniture and toys. I wasn't sure if she'd like the toys but I just put them there in hopes it would calm her down. After all that I personally welcomed Greta to her new cell.

-Flashback-

I have Greta in my arms. The metal parts of her weigh far more than what a child should weigh but it's not a problem for me. She still feels light.

The door opens and I step inside. I can tell Greta is somewhat surprised because she is slowly looking around the refurbished cell.

Riot: "Welcome to your new home... I hope you like it."

Greta: "n.....n.....new........h-home?"

I slowly nod and gently set her down on the very comfy bed.

Riot: "Do you like it?"

She looks around some more before, very labouredly, opening her arms.

Greta: "g....g....g....g....gre....Greta... l....l-likes..."

I could not help but smile when I hear that. We hug each other, though I am very careful not to accidentally hurt her before the door to her cell opens and Olivia walks in.

Olivia: "Riot... we need to get going."

I nod, knowing exactly where we'd be heading. The terror... that's what people have nicknamed this SCP. Well... nothing I can do but leave the hug and go do my mission. To my surprise, Greta held on. That or her motor functions are extremely slow.

Greta: "p......p.....please..... s....stay......."

Riot: "....I'm sorry Greta but I have to go. I promise you I will come back as soon as possible."

With a kiss on the forehead, Greta lets go and Olivia and I both head off to capture the terror.

-End Log-