SCP-053

Agent Riot : H-004
-Entry Log # 18-

It seemed that after my encounter with 049 the foundation started getting more and more reports. Just as I got back I was told to leave again to find a Scp that is the very definition of 'don't judge a book by its cover'. Scp-053 is one of the most sweetest beings I have ever capture however... the place I found her in told a different story. It was a small town up in the mountains of... well I've forgotten the name.
The foundation's field agents sent reports of said town with an aggressive arua about it. In other words I was briefed on my next mission...

-Flashback-

Random MTF: Welcome back Agent Riot. So, what have you got this time?

Riot: A hooded man able to bring back the dead.

MTF: Oh... well the Site director wants to see...

The MTF wasn't even able to to finish when the site director interrupted.

Louise: Thank you, you are dismissed.

Her voice was calm but one could hear the strict authority in it. One could also see it with her straight back and tilted up chin. Everytime she commands someone they just can't help but do what she says, as if she was constantly looking down at then even though she is smaller than most. The MTF simply nodded his head and walk away.

Louise: Hello H-004, I assume you had a successful capture?

Riot: Cut the shit, what do you want now?

Louise: Straight to the point huh? Well, we need you to investigate a town somewhere in Canada. Here's everything you need to know.

She hands me a very thin file which only told me where the town was.

Riot: Is this it?

Louise: Do keep in mind the field agents only find adnormaties, nothing else.

Riot: Can I at least take a break first?

She looked at me with a questioning expression yet her eyes showed me she was concerned for me.

Louise: I'm sorry but the situation in the town is getting worse by the day, we need you there as soon as possible. Who knows what you may find.

I turned around and walked back to my truck. It was exactly where I felt it just it was turned around facing the steel gates.

Riot: After this I'm going on a break.

-Time skip: Five days-

After non-stop driving I finally reached my destination. The town is small but full of life. Everyone was up and about doing what they do.

I don't see anything wrong with this town. Maybe it's just a dead end.

I stopped the truck at the gas station earning looks from everyone nearby. They weren't aggressive looks but inquisitive ones. I wasn't wearing the full suit but my attire was still intimidating to most.
Even inside the gas station I got a mix of looks. I wasted no time heading to the counter where the owner sat watching sports on a small 8 inch TV. He was so enveloped in it he didn't notice me approach.

Riot: Excuse me.

He slowly turned his head to face me giving me a good look over.

???: Jesus, what are you supposed to be? Some kind of special forces.

Riot: I just need information about this town.

???: Well there's not much to say, it's your average town plagued with evil.