Introduction 2

Ahaan and Ishqi are college best friends. They are inseparable since first day of college. In ahaan's family only sonu and kartik had met her, everyone else just knows that ahaan has a girl bestie. When ishqaan were in their last year of college sonu and kartik were in their first year. They always used to hang out, there was one more person in their gang he was non-other than raj. He was also in his first year. Kartik always used to tease ahaan and ishqi as ishqaan and they always used to get irritated but deep down they both felt that they are more than just friends but they both buried those feelings deep inside. Both ahaan and ishqi cared for each other and couldn't spend a day without each other, which was noticed by the trio (soraj and kartik).
After a week after ishqaan's graduation it's been 3 days since they haven't talked with each other. Ahaan tried calling her several times but she didn't pick any of his calls, he even messaged her but she didn't reply. Ahaan was getting worried about her, so he finally decided to go to her house. ( Ishqi lived in purani Delhi, which was far away from ahaan's house. It was almost a 1 hour drive, but he didn't care he just took the car keys and left)
When ahaan reached her house he saw a lock on the door. He tried asking the neighbors where she was but no one knew where she and her massi was. But then one neighbor told him that her massi died 3 days ago in an accident. He was shocked to hear that. He quickly rushed to her house and looked under the doormat and saw a letter. He quickly picked up the letter and started reading it....

THE LETTER....👇

AVM,

Muze Pata hai aap Muze dhundte hue zaroor aaeinge isliye me ye letter apke liye chod rahi hu. Ab tak apko Pata chal Gaya hoga ke meri massi... ab Mai aur India Mai nahi reh sakti Muze ek scholarship mili hai London ke ek college Mai. Isliye Mai ja rahi hu Muze nahi Pata aap ye letter Kab padhenge but meri flight 24th ko hai (which was yesterday) To aap please Muze dhundne ki koshish mat kijiyega. Mera bohut Maan tha ke apse kartik se raj se aur sonu se milu but abhi mujhme kisiko face karne ki takat nahi hai. Please Muze maaf kardena because I know aap hurt honge ki Maine itni badi baat apse chupayi pr mujhme naahi kisi ko batane ki ya naahi kisise milne ki himmat hai. Aap please aapna dhyan rakhna aur jyada rona mat mere jane ke bad sirf London gayi hu dusri galaxy Mai nahi. Ab aap hasiye haste huye accha lagte hai rote huye nahi.
I will miss you!!

Your ishu....

The ink on paper was smudged he knew she cried while writing this letter not just because she lost her massi but also because he had leave ato ahaan.
Ahaan couldn't believe what he just read. He collapsed on the floor and started crying, he held the letter close to his heart and was crying. But deep down he had some hope that he will meet ishqi again. With this hope he left for his home. He looked up at sky and smiled and said "we will meet soon ishu"

AFTER A FEW YEARS....

Ahaan's side-
Ahaan now owns V.S Malhotra industries. He has worked hard. But even today he still misses ishqi he thinks of her everyday.
During these years alot has changed, soraj proposed each other and are in a relationship, Kartik is now studying interior design. Everyone misses ishqi but ahaan was the who missed her way more than anyone else. Ahaan didn't forget to smile though he still remember ishqi words when she wrote 'ab aap hasiye haste huye acche lagte hai'.
Ahaan is currently in London not searching for ishqi as she said that didn't wanted anyone to search for her. He is in London due to his business, he now has a new branch of V.S Malhotra industries in London.

Ishqi's side-
Ishqi now works for a company, it was her parents and massi's dream to see her as a big businesswoman. She works very hard every day to make their dream come true. She is still same cute, bubbly and friendly girl but difference is that she's broken from inside, she does smile but that smile is fake. Whenever she's low she thinks about avm and smiles with tears in her eyes.
She misses him badly everyday and she regrets her decision of leaving him behind.

•So the story starts from here.....

It was fine day ishqi was busy in office work. It was her lunch time she was on rooftop of the building (she likes to go to rooftop whe she's stressed or is feeling low) She suddenly received a phone call from a unknown number, she picked it and started talking.

The conversation 👇

_____________________
.
.
.
.

Hmmm I guess long enough... aab hoga thoda suspense, but guys tell me who do you think called ishqi. Is it a new villan. Think think🤔

Don't worry I'll update today and post first part soon. Tabtak ke liye byee...
Have a nice day...

Word count:-889

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~