Exploring London!

Next day...

It was 4 am in morning, Ishqi woke up with a jerk and went to Ahaan's room being half asleep. She opened the door. Ahaan was sleeping peacefully, Ishqi went and slept near him still in half sleep. Ahaan felt Ishqi's presence and he took her in his embrace and soon they started cuddilng...

At almost 6:30 am Ahaan woke up and saw her in his embrace, he smiled and kissed her on forehead. He was used to sleep alone and then wake up only to find Ishqi in his arms. Due to her depression she mostly had nightmares so she often came and slept near him at night.

He was peacefully resting while his eyes were closed but then he remembered that they are not alone, they literally have more than 10 people in thier house so he opened his eyes with a jerk. He slowly started rubbing Ishqi's arm so that she wakes up.

Ahaam- Ishu uth ja.

Ishqi- nahi na...

She said and hugged him more tightly while burying her face under his face and clutching his shirt.

Ahaan- kya hua fir se bura sapna dekha?

Ishqi- hmm

Ishqi again fell asleep while Ahaan was just adoring her sleeping like a cutiepie. After a while...

Ahaan- Ishu uth jau na, sab yaha par hai agar humme aise dekh liya toh...

Ishqi- fine uth rahi hu!

Ishqi woke up and sat on bed and started running her eyes just like a baby, whilst Ahaan was simply adoring her. Ishqi saw the alarm clock and her eyes widened when she saw it's already 7 am.

Ishqi- avm aapne mujhe jaldi kyu nahi uthaya?

Ahaan- pichle aadhe ghante se utha raha hu Ishu par jab tumne bola kal raat fir se bura sapna aaya tab maine socha tum theek se soyi nahi hogi issliye tumhe sone Diya.

Ishqi- dekho na avm pata nahi ye bure sapne aane kab band honge.

Ahaan- bohot jald.

He smiled and kissed her on forehead. Ishqi got up and tip-toed towards her room so that no one will hear her.

After a while everyone got ready and went for breakfast.

Ishqaan's outfit 👇

[Sorry I'm not gonna give anybody else's outfit]

After breakfast...

Dadi came near Ahaan and whispered...

Dadi- Ahaan iss kudi ko koi sharam naam ki cheez hai ya nahi kaise kapde pehene hai...

Ahaan didn't wanted her to complete her sentence so he interrupted...

Ahaan- dadi please ye 2021 hai aur yaha jisse jo chahiye wo pehen sakta hai, aap kon hoti ho kisiko uske kapde se judge karne wali? Aur rahi baat Ishqi ki toh wo bohot acchi lag rahi hai, aur hamesha lagti hai chahe wo traditional kapde pehene ya western.