The Wedding Day!!

So guys I have a surprise for you all. You might get a bit emotional or sad in the end so sorry in advance and don't worry I won't disappoint you...

Word count:- 2175

_________________________________________

Skipping to next day...

Kartik and Madison were making preparations for chuda rasam. Soon they all gathered in the backyard for the chuda rasam. Golden colored drapes were hanged all around the place and the guest sat at their seats and waited for the bride to come...

Soon Ishqi came wearing a simple golden colored kurta while some of her hair were clipped at the back. Madison and Sonu made her sit on the couch and soon the chuda rasam began.

Firstly Raj sat on his knees and made Ishqi wear red and white colored bangles while Sonu put her hand around Ishqi's eyes closing them so that she doesn't see her chuda. Raj then tied a cloth around the bangles. Then he took out the Kalire from the bowl of milk and rose petals and made her wear it as well.

[Usually in weddings girl's maternal uncle aka mama makes her wear the bangles but as Ishqi doesn't have any maternal uncle Raj made her wear bangles as a brother]

Sarla- chalo ji chuda rasam toh hogayi ab chalo sab ladkiyo line se aakar baitho.

Rachel- why?

Sarla- Dulhan ke dost jinki shaadi abhi tak nahi hui woh sab line se baithte hai aur ladki aapne haatho ko hilati hai aur agar Kalire kisi ladki ke upar gira toh aisa mana jaata hai ke uss ladki ki shaadi jald hi hogi. Chalo ab tum sab line se baith jao.

Eva, Rachel, Madison and Kajal sat in line and slowly Ishqi went near them and started shaking her hands, firstly she went near Rachel and Eva and then near Kajal and shaked her hands but Kalire didn't fall. She then went near Madison and started shaking her hands and unexpectedly some of Kalire fell on her. Both Kartik and Madison beamed in happiness, they couldn't be any more happy. Even Ishqi and Ahaan were really happy...

Chachi- aree wah iska matlab hai ke agla number Madison ka hai!

Chachi said while Kartik and Madison blushed...

Dadi- chalo ab sab ladko tum log aake baitho aur Ahaan tu bhi aaja Kartik tu Ahaan ko patti bandh de, dekhte hai ladko mein se kiska agla number hai.

Kartik went and tied a cloth around Ahaan's eyes and then sat near Daniel and Aaron. Ahaan took a piece of sweet in his hand and then started walking towards them. Ahaan was walking towards Aaron, by his each and every step Madison's heart rate was increasing. Ahaan slowly changed his direction and started walking towards Kartik. Ahaan finally was near Kartik and forwarded his hand and Kartik took a bite of the sweet.

Kartik looked at Madison and they both blushed...

Soon everyone went back to their rooms while Kartik and Madison went to the main hall and started decorating it for the wedding this time...

Skipping to Evening...

Guests started arriving in the hall as well as some of the big businessman and famous celebrities too arrived. Also some reporters came as to shoot the grand wedding of Ishqaan. Everyone were astonished to see of beautifully the hall was decorated and everything looked really grand. Even the entrance was decorated really well, different types of flowers were hanged around the entrance with some drapes. Purple and blue colored spotlights were set which made the hall look purple and blue...