Ahaan's idea!!

Ishqi has started her own company and have started hiring people.

In ishqi's office...

Ishqi gets a call from ahaan. She recieves it. The convo...

Ishqi- hello...

Ahaan- hi ishu kya kar rahi hai??

Ishqi- wo meri nayi assistant ka interview tha na usme Rachel ki behen select hui hai. Aur ab wo baki ke employes ka interview le rahi hai.

Ahaan- to apartment kharidne ka koi idea Mila?

Ishqi- nahi na yaar Pata nahi kya hoga.

Ahaan- umm mere pas ek idea hai pr I don't know tujhe pasand aayega ya nahi.

Ishqi- aree tu bata to fir Mai decide karungi ki wo idea mujhe pasand hai ya nahi.

Ahaan- ok tu mujhe cafe Mai mil fir batata hu idea.

Ishqi- ok

In the cafe...

Ahaan was already there waiting for ishqi. He saw her, she was searching for him. He waved at her, she saw him and went to the table and sat down.

Isqhi- kya hai idea??

He comes and sits beside her. He pulls out something form his pocket and asks...

Ishqi- ye kya hai avm?

Ahaan shows her what it is. It was a Keychain with ishqaan written on it.

Ishqi- ye...

Ahaan- yahi to hai idea.

Ishqi- (confused) ye Keychain hai idea?

Ahaan- haa you said that tumhare paas aadhe paise hai apartment kharid ne ke right?!

Ishqi- (still confused) ha...

Ahaan- to bus tum aur Mai ham dono milke ghar kharidenge.

Ishqi- kya!!!

Ahaan- haa but only if you are comfortable to be in a live-in- relationship.

Ishqi thought for a while and said...

Ishqi- ok I am ready...

Ahaan smiled and said...

Ahaan- ok then ham Kal ek do apartment dekhne jayenge.

They left for thier work.

Next day...
Their outfits....👇

They visited 2 apartments but didn't like either of them

They visited 2 apartments but didn't like either of them. They now decided to go take coffee. They were drinking coffee and were discussing where to go next when ishqi's assistant Madison called.

The call...
,,,,,,,,,,^,/",
Ishqi- hello...

Madison- hi mam are you busy right now?

Ishqi- first of all don't call me mam you are Rachel's sister so you are like sister to me as well and secondly I am not busy.

[First before everything let me give you
Madison's introduction...]

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Madison:- she is younger sister of Rachel. She is 3 years younger than her. She is very intelligent and pretty. As I've mentioned earlier that Rachel's and Madison's mother is Indian but Rachel can't speak hindi but Madison can speak hindi but still not fluently.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Madison- mam are you still looking for an apartment?

Ishqi- yes but why are you asking this?

Madison- mam I have a friend who wants to sell her house which is in your budget so I thought I'll ask you once if you are interested.

Ishqi- ok give me the address I'll be there.

Madison- ok...

She cuts the call.

Ahaan- kya hua ishqi? Kaha jana hai?

Ishqi- wo Rachel ki behen Madison ka call tha aur usne kaha ki uski friend apna ghar bechna chahti hai jo hamare budget Mai hai so if we want ham uska apartment.

Ahaan- ok tho fir chalo.

They went to the given location. Madison was standing outside waiting for them.

Madison...👇

They both approached her

Ishqi- hey Madison meet my boyfriend ahaan and avm meet Rachel's sister Madison.

Madison- heyy ahaan nice to meet you

Ahaan- nice to meet you too Madison.

They shaked their hands.

Madison- so guys come I'll show you the house as my friend is not home right now.

Ishqi and ahaan- sure...

She showed them the apartment. They really liked the house as it both beautiful and in their budget so they thought of buying it.

Ishqi- we really liked the house so I think we're going to buy it.

Madison- great I'll inform my friend.

Madison's friend came and signed the papers and they are going to move in 2 days later.

Next day in ahaan's office...

Ahaan gets a call from someone...

_________________________________________

That's it for today I am extremely sorry for the delay. And thank you for voting and commenting, keep showering me with your love 💖 Thank you...

Precap:- Ahaan talking on the phone

Ahaan- (shocked) kya!!

And someone got arrested...

Word count-709
_________________________________________