𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝟎𝟏𝟑

☆she might let you stay, but just for the night-013☆

she might let you stay, but just for the night-013

(unedited- pls ignore any errors ty, hope you enjoy<3)

philadelphia,PA- Connie's crib

( conies pov)
running his hands through his silver buzz cut , connie squeezes his eyes closed contemplating how majorly he just fucked up

"bro i thought you were gonna cut her off" eren asks

"i was but i just never got around to it" connie knew he was supposed to cut simone off but he never fully committed to it. simone was someone he was on and off with for sex but never wanted a relationship even though that's exactly what she wanted. yeah connie play bitches but he actually wanted something with y/n. he actually wanted something like a relationship even though he swear he doesn't do those. he liked her more than anything and was so mad at himself when he fucked it all up because he couldn't drop his hoes.

"were you two like serious serious ? eren asked rolling up a blunt.

"it seemed like we were the way she was so upset , i mean i wanted to be serious but i'm guessing that'll never happen since she doesn't even wanna talk to me , bro i fucked up"  connie dropped his head into his hands and felt his heart drop knowing he could never get you back.

"you never know man maybe you two are like soul mates and will find y'all way back to each other" eren shrugs.

looking at him confused eren realized what he just said. "ignore that , seven be speaking alot of spiritual stuff like that around me"

"no no bro you right , maybe i could get my baby back" he had a little hope but it died right down after he remembered you won't answer your phone.

"i'm boutta just pull up to her crib because i miss herrrr bro i'm so-" before he could finish his sentence he got a text from someone he's been hoping would reply , you.

big headed baby y/n💘
i'm outside.

"bro she outside" connie dramatically yells while shoving the phone in erens face.

"what ? why ? did you guys plan to talk today?"

"bro hell no oh my god im freaking out , do i go out ? what do i say back?" he's nervous and starts pacing the room not expecting to speak to you so soon , he didn't even know what he was gonna say , how he was gonna say it, what would you say or do.

"just go outside con this could be your last chance to talk to her , hurry before she leaves yo dumbass"

connie rushes out his apartment and goes to the front where he sees you standing looking beautiful as ever. you had your hair down silky straight with a middle part , edges laid perfectly with your plump lips covered in lip gloss making them look so cute. you had on a black track suit. he was taken away , almost forgetting how beautiful you were.