𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬-𝟎𝟏𝟕

☆new beginnings-017☆

new beginnings-017

Philadelphia,PA; y/n's crib

7:00AM

It was a beautiful morning, the sun was shining, birds were chirping, and most beautifully of all, your boyfriend annoyingly singing in the bathroom.

"CONNIE TURN THAT SHIT DOWN" he's very rudely interrupting your black girl luxury life style. you're trying to do a face mask after a nice hot shower with TwoAM by sza playing but he's ruining it.

"FIRST OFF FUCK YA BITCH AND THE CLIQUE YOU CLAIM WEST SIDE WHERE WE RI-"

"CADENCE I SAID TURN THAT SHIT THE FUCK DOWN" you bust into the bathroom and find his arm stuck ,mid pointing to the mirror like he really cursing somebody out. he had half a shaven face because he's obviously getting distracted from the godly music he's playing, who could blame him tho, it's a bop.

"damn y/n you gotta use my full name ?" he brings his hand down to pick up his razor and continue shaving.

connie told you his real name after you two were high sharing secrets you'd never tell and you told him that one time you replaced cleo's dove unscented soap with 48inOne soap because she made you mad and she still doesn't know why she had such a bad breakout that day. anyway though, he told you his real name was cadence because he moved around so much in his mothers tummy she thought he had so much rhythm, therefore cadence. he also told you that connie came from no one being able to pronounce his name right so he just got tired of it and made a nickname for himself and it just stuck.

"yes con i have to use your whole name because do you know who you interrupting ? the muthafuckin goddess sza , yeah don't do it again, and stop blasting that shit so mf loud in my house" you say turning to walk out the bathroom, god it's like having a child sometimes.

"sorry baby, i'll turn it down and i promise i won't interrupt you again" he says turning you around and placing a kiss on your forehead.

"mhmm but remember we gotta be outta this bitch by 8 so hurry the fuck up" it was the first day back after summer break and you're starting to think you and connie getting ready together was a bad idea.

seven was with eren and speaking of seven you wonder how their doing on time ? let's call them.

SEVENS MORNING;
"EREN ITS A FIRE YOU CANT BLOW ON IT TO PUT IT OUT THATS NOT GONNA WORK"

"THEN WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO"

"IDK NIGGA MAYBE A FIRE EXTINGUISHER"
she looks over and sees her bestie calling and goes to pick it up

"hey girl , whatcha callin bout" sev says looking at her finger nails , examining them.

eren turns to her for help and she mouths the words "i don't know" as he runs around the house looking for sumn to put the fire out with.