𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿-𝟬𝟬𝟬

disclaimer- this isn't canon but i just wanted to give y'all sumn before this next chapter bc ik yall gon be mad 😩(SMUTTYY SMUT SMUT, riding, fingering, submissive and dominant roles)

(SMUTTYY SMUT SMUT, riding, fingering, submissive and dominant roles)

𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿-𝟬𝟬𝟬

you and connie were driving to the movies but the entire car ride this nigga couldn't keep his hands off of you. you wanted to see the new jujutsu kaisen movie but it looked like he wanted to make another type of movie.

the entire time you got ready he wouldn't stop caressing you. putting his big warm hands all over your body , squeezing your thighs, ass, boobs, everything. telling you how good you look with desperation in his voice. he talked like he needed you, so breathily and needy and to be honest, it was making you feel hot..so so so hot.

"y/n baby you look so fucking good" he reaches his hand over to your thigh and start squeezing it. all you had on was a green slip dress with a middle part bussdown and the usually jewelry. he's squeezing you hard, almost like he's tryna hold himself back.

"thank you connie, you've told me at least 50 times in the past 10 minutes" you move his hand because you know what he's tryna do but he just moves it back , higher this time. he's so close to your warmth that you're positive he can feel the heat it's radiating. connie isn't the only one feigning for something. your body was tingling and your breaths turned unsteady, he was inching closer and closer to your warmth and you couldn't take it.

"y/n i need you baby" that's all he had to say.

he pulled over in a back alley where no one resides and as soon as y'all were in the clear he wrapped his hand around your neck and pulled you in for a kiss. he's moaning into your mouth feeling the ecstasy of your body on his. you're panting into his mouth lapping up every moan and deep breath he gives you. it's a pool at this point and you can feel it leaking. his hand is still on your thigh when he inches up to rub it. you instantly clutch his shirt feeling so sensitive.

"you're so wet baby" he pulls your panties to the side and glides his fingers up your dripping slit. rubbing all over your pussy and prodding at your hole, he enters you. he loves the way you squeeze him even from little stuff like this. the way you moan and kissing becomes harder and harder. he delved into your flesh instantly being sucked in. you let out a deep well needed moan and your head drops into his chest.
"oh god con that feels so good" you're now sitting regularly in your seat with your legs up while he goes to work on your pussy. he's so deep and fast that you don't know if you can last any longer and it's only been a minute. he's watching intensely, eyes boring into you as he watching the way your pussy sucks him in with no problem, how your soaking his whole seat, how one of your hands is reached over to clutch his arm for support, how your eyes are squeezed shut from the overbearing pleasure. it's all too much and it has his head spinning.