𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭-𝟎𝟏𝟒

☆this ain't that-014☆

this ain't that-014

(unedited- pls ignore any errors ty, hope you enjoy<3)

philadelphia,PA-party time

you arrived home with seven waiting for cleo to text you guys back making sure she still remebers y'all are going out with her fucked up memory of hers. while y'all were waiting you decided to go mess with vee and see what she was doing. without knocking you busted in her room seeing her laid stomach down with her legs up in the air swinging back and forth like this girl in love.

"vee what the hell are you doing.." you say like a disappointed mom

"talking to my bae now shoo get out rodent"

"calling a black woman a rodent ? wow .." walking over you push her legs over and take a seat on her bed. she sits up with phone and hand sitting next you letting out an annoyed sigh.

"is this the girl who had you happy asshit a few weeks ago?"

(yeah remember when vee was happy asl in that one chapter ? i ain't put it there for nun)

"it might be, she's cool asl y/n plus she fineeeee. oh and she's into alot of stuff i'm into unlike you and sev , can't stand girly girls" she pokes your arm and laughs a bit

"yeah but you still love us, she sounds amazing let me see a picture"

you look into her phone watching her pull up her instagram but your face immediately drops.
"this bitch" you think

"her names veronica and were supposed to be going on a date tonight , i'm excited , what if i marry her y/n?"

you look at vee and feel lowkey sad you have to tell her that this girl for everybody and they momma.

"vee, i know her , and she's lowkey a shitty person. nah not even lowkey"

"y/nnnnnn you serious ????"

you almost don't wanna tell her but you can't let your friend go out sad.

"okay look when i was with connie and we pulled up to eren house for some weed she was there under jean arm but then tried to flirt her way to connie the whole time im standing there, that bitch for everybody"

"man i hate it here" tossing her phone back and it landing on her bed, you throw your arm around her for comfort

"well you can come out with us tonight and find a new girl, who wouldn't want you?"

you're obviously playing but you look at vee who looks genuinely sad , and a playful ass mf like vee is never sad.

"oh shit hey i'm sorry , for all of this, i know how hard it is to think you have the one and then lose them the next day but it's gonna be okay alright ? we'll always be here to help you through anything"