Chapter 9

Stiles pov.

Afternoon
I didn't want to drive to the loft by myself so I went with my husband and my niece
(Our son is at a friend's house)
We arrive at the loft and go upstairs
I talk to Cora and Peter walks quiet next to us. When we arrive at the big metal door peter opens it and we go through it and everyone is looking at us
Scott: " Why are you late and who's that?"
Peter:"That's actually Stiles fault."
Lydia:" Why is it his fault?"
Me:"Because my Jeep broke down and I knew that y'all were already here so I called Peter and he brought me here. So... Why are we here?"
Erica:"Yeah why are we here? And who is that bitch over there"
Cora growled and showed her gold glowing eyes.
Peter:"Stop it!"
And Cora stopped
Peter:"Thanks. Now I brought y'all here to meet my niece Cora and if you ever call her a bitch again, I'm going to kill you in the worst way you could only imagine. So that that's settled, introduce yourself a bit to them Cora that would be great."
Cora signed but did as he said.
Cora:"Hey I'm Cora I'm Derek's younger sister. I'm 19 like most of you I'm almost done with highschool I've done online classes. I lived with aunt Lilly uncle George and cousin Nat. I discovered just a while ago that not all Hales died in the fire so I decided to come here and search for them and the first person I found was Uncle Pete. And on the way here we took Stiles with us because his god-damn jeep broke down."
Me:"Insult me how much you want but let my baby out of it!!"
Cora:"Sorry, not sorry"
Allison:"She's definitely a Hale"
Cora:"What is the blonde girl's name?"
Me:"Erica"
Cora:"And when you ever call me a bitch again I'm gonna rip all of your inner organs out." She sneaks behind Erica and put her claws on her throat. "Slowly and painfully. Got it?"
Erica frightened:" Yes ma'am, sorry"
Cora:"You should be, great now that that's from the table. It's good to see you big boo!!🤗🤗"
And she runs to Derek and hugs him
He hugs back and says:"I missed you so much" and growled "I told you never call me that in public!!"
Cora:"yeah I know but you love it"
And for that comment he growled again.

After am hour talking
Me:" guys I'm going home, I have a lot of work to do. Peter, Cora are you coming?"
Cora:" Sure, I have a test tomorrow so I have to study a bit more"
Peter:" okay let's go, bye"
Me and Cora:" bye"
The others:" bye"

We went down the stairs of the loft and
get in the car. Me and Peter in the front and Cora in the back. As we sat in the car I climbed into Peter's lap and kissed him passionately, that beautiful moment went on until we heard a cough next to us where Cora was sitting now.
Me:" heyy, that's my seat!"
Cora:"I think you're better on my uncle's lap"
Me:" watch out young lady, I am your uncle, too so don't disrespect me"
Cora:"if I had to guess who you are I would have said that you are my cousin... Jonny, not that I have one but you are childisher than me🤣"
Peter chuckled and started the car and began to drive to our house. On our way I sucked on Peter's neck so he'd have a few hickeys which weren't gonna fate away.
As we arrive there Peter passionately began kissing me and shoved his tongue into my mouth. I heard a little "they eat their faces in front of my virgin eyes" and wanted to exit the car. I stopped kissing Peter and said"I know that you hav-v-v-e-e" Peter sucked and bit on my sweet spot. I couldn't otherwise but moan and whisper"babe stop, you can fuck me later but now I have to talk to Cora, pleaseeee" Peter continued to suck my neck and let me talk to Cora " I know you have a girlfriend" and with that she gasps and Peter stops kissing me and looks at her.
Peter:"you have what??"
Cora:"nothing??"
Peter looked at her and said in a serious tone" no"
Cora:"what do you mean no?! I can have a boy or girlfriend and you can't say anything against it"
Peter chuckled and said:"finally"
Cora looked so confused about that what peter said that I began to laugh.
Cora:"what???"
Me:"Cora, darling we know about your girlfriend"
Cora:"since when I never interdused her to you"
Peter:"it's kinda sad that you haven't told us. And we know it since a year or something when you came home from Croatia and you couldn't wipe your smile of your face. So why didn't you tell us? And what's her name?"
Cora:" I didn't tell you because it's my first relationship and if it wouldn't work then you don't have to... wait but how do you even know this?"
Me:"oh, sweetie you still have to lean a lot okay. I'm a tribrid and you can't hide things from me. Peter knows that, too, on our first anniversary he wanted to surprise me and took me to our house in the mountains but I knew it already two weeks before because I couldn't control my witchcraft at that moment so I found out. So we went there and it was the best thing ever because he took me to the highest mountain, proposed to me and afterwards in the house we slept the first time together and I lost my virginity. The first time getting to make love is the best thing in the whole world,we literally fucked the whole night and in the morning, too"
Cora:"okay, okay, okay, I don't wanna hear this but it's cute with the mountain but I really don't need a full description of how you lost your virginity. Her name is Emma and she's from London and is my girlfriend since one and a half years if you want to meet her I can invite her. I wanted to call her anyway so?"
Peter:"we'd love to meet her tell her she can come anytime"
Cora:"really??🤩"
Peter:" yeah, now go study a bit, call your girlfriend and let me and my husband alone now, goodnight"
Cora giggled, exit the car and went into the house.
Me:"we did a great job and I know Emma won't cheat on her"
Peter:"you sure?"
Me:"yeah, and now fuck me"
Peter chuckled and started kissing my throat and between those kisses he asked"really-in-that-car? I-have-to-bring-our-son-to-school" I moaned and tried to say"n-n-n-ooooo,babe never stop!!!" I started to roll my hips slowly up into Peter's allowing our cocks to drag excruciating against each other through the fabric of our pants. "Babe, ohh I have to do ohh some work" Peter moans. "Pleeeaaaasse a quickie and than you can do it while I'm gonna sleep on your lap""okay, but in my office okay?""yeah"
And with that he carried me into the house into the office while I was sucking on his neck.
When he closed they door Peter's reaction was immediate, it was as though the last fine threads of our self control had been well and truly snapped and neither of us could hold back any more.  We both surged forward to crash our mouths together in a filthy, open-mouthed kiss while my hands slide south to grip Peter's ass and pull the older man closer to me. Peter's hands pushed up underneath my shirt so that he could drag his fingers up and down my back. We rutted desperately against each other until it stopped being enough and just felt maddening like always.
His lips tasted so sweet, making me want him more. I grab his ass and caress it. I earned a moan from him. And boy that was the hottest moan that I ever heared. He unzipped my pants and palm my member through my boxers.
I groan that causes us to seperate from the kiss. He started to pull out my dick from my boxers and stroke it and suddenly he placed me on his table.He started to kiss my neck on the process, making me grip to the desk I was sitting. He smirked and moved his hands faster. "Looks like you're enjoying it" he said. I just moan louder. I stare into his doe eyes and kissed him. It was full of lust. "G-gonna c-cum" I said weakly. He just moved his hands more faster making me squirn under him." I want you to fuck me babe, hard and rough"I said. It didn't take a long time and now I was bent on the table and he fucking me from behind. The sound of skin slapping filled the room. "Ngh! F-faster Peter!" He moves his hips faster, hitting my  prostate. "Feels good huh?" "I-it feels-Ahh! G-good"i moaned. He twisted my buds making me clench around his dick. He groaned and hold my hips tighter. It will probably leave a bruise but I don't care. "You want me to make you cum huh? Want me to wreck your ass?" "M-make me c-cum P-Peter!" "S-so big ngh~" Not long after he came inside me. Filling me to the brim. I moaned his name as I came. He pulled out and watch his cum spill from my hole. "T-that was hot" I said between pants. "Yeah it was"
He sits down naked in his chair, takes me on his lap and cleans the mess we made up. After that he takes out some important papers and begins, meanwhile I am drifting more and more into sleep but before I fell asleep I wispered"I love you, babe" and he wisperes "good night, I love you too" and with that I slide into the dreamworld.