Chapter 11

Peter pov.:
The next morning I woke up first, went to the kitchen and there were  Cora and Leon making breakfast and half shouting at each other
Cora:"you little bastard you burned the pancakes!!!"
Leon:"no, you did. I told you to watch them because I wanted to go to the toilet, bitch!!"
Cora:"watch out how you talk to me you little shit I am your older cousin!"
Leon:"so what, both of them are asleep and their room is soundproof so they can't hear us"
Suddenly there was a strange smell in the air
Me:"What's that smell?"
Both jumped into the air and Cora shouted"you dumb asshole"
With that they ran out of the kitchen and continued to argue so I took the nearly made breakfast finished it and went to our room.
Me:"Babe good morning my sunshine, I made you breakfast"
He woke up and smiled with his cutest smile,  yawned and sat up. I walked up to him gave him a kiss and we started to eat.
Stiles:"You I know that my mum, my uncle and Bonnie are coming over and I thought about asking if the rest of the family wants to come to for meeting Cora's girlfriend and because I miss them"
Me:"Sure but tell them that it isn't a murder-vacation"
Stiles:"Hahaha don't be so mean. Just because we are the Originals doesn't mean that we kill everything that lives. You're the living proof 😂😂"
Me:" OOoooOO I am alive because they love me and love my charm and also because you love me otherwise I wouldn't be your husband"
Stiles:" Really?"
Me:"Yeah and now get your sexy ass up and go to the living room"
He said okay and wanted to go naked out the door
Me:"What do you think you are doing? Naked?"
Stiles:"To the living room like you told me to"
Me:"Naked?"
Stiles:"Nooo...."

Stiles got dreesed and we went to the living room. He sat down and I made him something to eat even though we just ate. After that I came back, gave it to him, sat next to him and said:"Today is a pack meeting at the loft, babe"

Stiles:"Great, when?"

Me:"Babe,..."

Stiles:"What?"

Me:"They didn't invite you"

Stiles:"Ohhh, it took long. I thought they would start ignoring me earlier"

Me:"Babe don't be like that"

Stiles:"Like what?"

Me:"All grumpy. Babe I love you and you know it. We're Mikelsons and we don't need a fake pack we just need family and I'm your family"

Stiles:"And what about our son, Cora, my mom,-"

Me:"Stop, you know what I mean"

Stiles:"Yeah, I know my love but now I want to watcha movie"

Me:"Which one?"

Stiles:"Red Notice"

I said "Okay"  turned on the movie and not even 5 minutes later Cora and Leon were sitting next to us and also watching the movie. After it ended, I had to get up and go to the pack meeting.

Me:"Babe, I have to goto the pack meeting with Cora you needto let me go"

Stiles:"NooooooOO" and snuggled closer

Me:"Babe, I have to go now otherwise we will be late"

Stiles:"NooooOOO"

Me:"Take Leon to cuddle with and call your mom"

Stiles:"Okay, I love you don't forget that. Leon come here now!"

And with that he let me got and opened his arms for our son to come into his arms.  Leon snuggled into his arms and said to Cora:"On your way out can you turn on 'Deadpool' " and she did. I kissed Stiles on the lips, Leon on the head saaid 'I love you' and drove to the loft.

When we arrived we were the first and went straight up. After about 5 to 10 minutes the packmembers  arrived and sat down on the couches while me and my niece were standing.  

Scott:"Okay, let's start with the meeting. I think we should kick Stiles oout of the pack. He's defensless, weak, can't protect himself and he's the weak link in our pack"

I was surprised everyone nodded and said yes , but my nephew said it's to protect him. I listend to his heartbeat and beat a milisecond faster than the moment before. As a normal werewolf you would never hear it but I'm a hybrid since my husband turned me on our wedding night. And that was the moment when I knew Derek had a thing for my husband, I would like to kill him the exact moment but to maintain my secret I fighted the urge to kill him and continued to listen. It went on about the newest threat until Derek said:"Peter,do you have a child?"

Me pretending I have no idea what he's talking about

Me:"No?!?! Why are you asking?"

Derek:"Because Cora was at a house yesterday and said that she's there to pick up her cousin and you're our only uncle"

Me:"Okay Derek, you knowwhen a woman and a man are good friends they watch over the others kids sometimes and when Cora came to me, he was there, it clicked and they were best friends"

Derek:"Who would wantto be good friends with you?"

Scott:"The other psychopath in town?!"

And all laughed exept me and Cora.

Me:"Actually, yeah. We're talking about our next murdering-vacation  next month. I thought about New York but she wanted to stay in California and go to Los Angeles, so we had a little fight about it two towns from here and only 20 people died."  I said with a straight face.

Everyone starred at me like I just killed a bunch of people until Cora's hysterical laughter breaks through the silence and we give each other a high-five.

Cora:"You seriously believed that shit, that's classic"

Me:"Are we now done with the meeting?"

Scott and Derek:"Yes"

Me:"Okay, let's go. Do you want starbucks?"

Her eyes went wide and she said happily yes and with that we left the loft, got Starbucks for us 4 and went home.

We arrived, Cora took the drinks and already went to the kitchen. The second I entered the house I got pinned against the wall by my mother-in-law, which had a facial expression that isfear-inducing.