x. Wicked.

Guysss, check out this amazingggg fan art of Lysandra by my favorite enigmatic_lizard

Beautiful, no? I looove how it captures her demon self too, hehe! The way I wanted to cry when I saw it—Thank you, enigmatic_lizard<3

Thank you, enigmatic_lizard<3

Beautiful, no? I looove how it captures her demon self too, hehe! The way I wanted to cry when I saw it—Thank you, enigmatic_lizard<3

"Whatever you're planning, stop it."

Princess Lysandra pouted. "So little faith in your wife, Prince? What makes you think I'm planning something?"

"Because you always are," Prince Iyan replied as if it were the most obvious fact. It wasn't. Sometimes, she was also busy executing said plans.

The view was quite scenic, with the wind almost pleasant here. Lysandra knew that the nearer they got to the port city, the hotter it would get. The thin sheen of sweat coating everyone's skin was evidence to the humidity of the region. And to think this was only preparation for what was to come.

Lysandra stared straight ahead at lush green hills, feeling Prince Iyan's gaze on her still. "Do you wish to say something, Prince?"

"No," Prince Iyan said a little too quickly. "You have something on your face."

The guards that had been riding closer to the Prince had slowed their pace, giving the newlyweds some privacy.

Lysandra raised an eyebrow at him, amused. "What, exactly?"

"Something evil," he narrowed his eyes. "Must you really still keep up the kind, loving princess pretence up?"

The amused sapphires that were her eyes, cracked the slightest bit, as she spoke quietly, but not weakly. "Do you truly think you know me well enough to determine if my intentions to talk to you are an act or not?"

The slight stall in the black stallion's pace was the only indication that she'd caught the Prince by surprise.

He was quiet for a moment, staring at her with those honey-brown eyes that always managed to make her feel strange.