Finally telling Tom

It had been a month since you both knew that you were pregnant. You knew that you had to tell your husband that you were carrying his child around. Your stomach was starting to show and you trying to wear baggy clothes to hide it. It was after work that Tom said to you, " Y/n, you know that you can tell me if their is anything that is going on with you, you know that right?" Tom pleaded at you, trying to get you to tell him that you were pregnant. You looked at the floor and mumbled "Their is nothing going on, Tom." He wasn't screaming but he was close to "Listen, I found a pregnancy test in the trash." You were having a panic attack right now because your husband found out that you were pregnant with his child. "are you really pregnant, y/n?" You shook your head no while looking at the floor. Your husband grabbed your arms and stared at you, "I'm not mad at you. I just want to know if it's true." You looked at your husband and then you finally nodded your head yes. Tom felt really happy that he was going to be a father and he was wondering why you kept this from him. "I didn't want to tell you because I thought that you might be angry and I don't want to be a mother." "Oh, darling I'm not mad at you and I think that you are going to be a wonderful mother." He was hugging you and looking at your stomach. "How long are you in?" You then noticed that Tom was looking at your pregnant belly, "Almost 2 months." Tom had never felt this happy(expect at his wedding with you) he was going to become a father in 7 months.