Tom comes over to see you

You have been living at your mother's house with your older brother(your father divorced with your mother, so he was away). Your brother(Charlie) was so supportive of you and the baby, he would feed you, help you walk, and take you to your checkups. One of his best friends had given birth about a year ago, so he knew how to deal with pregnant women. Your mother was more on the worried side, she would always give you lessons on what could be dangerous for you and the baby, but most importantly she didn't like how you were ignoring your husband(she really liked Tom)!

It was in the afternoon when a nice car parked near your mother's house. Their was a knock on the door as your mom opened it, "Hello, is she here?" Your mom was shocked but delighted to see him, "Hello dear. She's not here now, she's at the doctors. Please come on in." as your mom pushed him inside. Charlie was coming down the stairs, when he heard the doorbell and ran to greet the guest. "Tomas!" as he hugged him "how many times do I have to tell you, you can call me Tom." "Sorry bud. I'm just so happy to see you, it feels like years since that last time we saw each other." After the hugs and greetings everybody went into the living room. It was only a couple of minutes when they heard a car pull up into the driveway. Tom got up and went out the front to see who it is. Just as you were getting out of the car you heard a voice that you didn't want to hear. "Y/n! Please don't be angry at me, I just really wanted to see you and I missed you." He was almost about to cry but he was trying not to.
You were about to answer, when a sharp pain came from your stomach, you clunched your huge stomach in pain and you had tears coming out of your eyes. Tom was terrified to see you in this so much pain. "Oh My God! Y/n is it time, is the baby coming?" He was a nervous wreak, as he ran over to you he almost tripped over his feet and made you look him in the eyes. "Ahhhh!!!"you screamed as you were still clutching your belly. You didn't know what to do, Tom was next to you trying to get you to clam down and to sit down. As soon as you felt his hand on your stomach the pain started to go down. "That feels a little better." Tom smiled at you and continued rubbing your stomach. You finally realized why your stomach was in so much pain, "I guess that she really wanted to see her father." as you smiled at him. "Don't worry, sweetie I'm here now. It's going to be ok." he whispered to the baby.