You leave

Ever since you found out that you were pregnant, you had have this thought that your husband would leave you. You knew that he was really happy for you and he had been protective over you. It was late when you made up your mind you were miserable(you have been crying a lot and you were getting bigger), a nervous wreck and you just wanted your mom. Around 8 you had your bags packed and you left a note for your husband at his bedside table(you didn't want to tell him the truth in person). You were walking with your hand over your pregnant belly(you were 5 months pregnant), when out of nowhere you heard a voice that made you jump "What are you doing?!" Tom said loudly. You thought that you wouldn't have to see him before you left. "I'm leaving, Tom and you can't stop me I've made up my mind." You were screaming at him because you were tried and unhappy with him. "You can't leave, what about the baby. It could come and I won't be their for you." as your husband grabbed your arms and pinned them to your sides making your bags drop on the floor. You tried to push him away but he was too tall, as he tried to kiss you you squirmed out of his arms and grabbed your bags and headed for the door. "Please don't leave me, what about the baby?" It was funny and sad to see your husband begging. "The baby Isn't coming for another 4 months. I just need a break from everything." Tom was looking at you with worryness in his eyes and tears were falling down his face. It hurt you to see him like this. Finally you looked at him one last time and left the house.
Tom didn't know what was going on with you, he didn't want to be apart from you and the unborn baby. So he cried himself to sleep, almost the whole night. He kept on texting you asking what I going on with you and he just wanted to see you and care for you.