James

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Blue during Math class with Mrs. miles. The dark purple shirt matched her skin so well. The longer I stared at her, the faster my heart went. I knew I wanted to talk with her during class or after, it didn't matter to me. I saw her eyes turn to me and I blushed looking away. I touched my chest and decided to talk with her after class.

I touched one of curls in my hair and watched as I pulled it down to make it straight and then let go to see it bounce back into a curl. The class was quiet now and I felt this nervousness and urge to talk to Blue, but would she even look my way. I glanced over to see her biting her bottom lip and twirling her pencil.

I wanted to be that pencil so bad all of a sudden. I watched her lips fall from her lips, back in place. I kept looking at her finding it hard to swallow as I looked her. I looked back at my paper forgetting what we were doing. I looked at the clock watching it tick hoping the bell would ring. I tapping my foot on the floor watching. Coughs were heard from different people, sighs, and whispers.

The bells finally rang and half of the people were already out the door, I looked over at to see Rose on her phone tapping fast, i hurried and made my way there. I saw Blue already out the door, I sighed. "You know Blue's probably got a boyfriend or Herpes that probably why she's wearing all that. I bet she left her V-card to some homeless hobo." I sighed once more hearing Rose talk about Blue behind her back . I walked away to my reach my next class. "Where are you going James? I wanna talk with you more." I stopped, I managed to make it out of the class and halfway to my class. "I was just hoping you got the message." Rose fused her eyebrows, "What message babe?" I cringed at the "babe", "For you to shut up, Now Bye Rose." I heard her stomp her foot, "You'll want me James , Just wait and see."

I don't want a spoil fake friend who thinks she's the main character in everything. I knew what class Blue had next, Maybe if I tell her what a backstabbing friend Rose is, She'll leave that toxicity behind. Wouldn't that be rude on my part? I didn't really know Blue that well, but I know that I don't want her to be treated that way. I'll just wait for the right moment.

Hope you enjoyed ❤️ Leave a comment and let me know if there is any errors on my part, I'll fix them-S